1894: Can you help with our Champions League display?

Think 1894 should be very careful not to get sewed if anyone gets hurt doing this.

I sit in the third tier. At times its like being in a library. The codger to the right of me who looks like the yes yes yes yes no guy out of the vicar of dibley coughs and splutters all the way through the game and i have to check the pulse of the old boy to the left of me who looks like mr grace from are you being served, at half time. Anyway my point is how do i get involved with this 1894 group of chums. In my day i used to run with the boys and would be only too happy to see a bit of action again. Please advise. Thanks in advance. Dr Mick, in my car.

I sit in the third tier. At times its like being in a library. The codger to the right of me who looks like the yes yes yes yes no guy out of the vicar of dibley coughs and splutters all the way through the game and i have to check the pulse of the old boy to the left of me who looks like mr grace from are you being served, at half time. Anyway my point is how do i get involved with this 1894 group of chums. In my day i used to run with the boys and would be only too happy to see a bit of action again. Please advise. Thanks in advance. Dr Mick, in my car.
Can you stitch?

It's good to see this level of commitment - the very fabric of the club

Too many innuendo jokes in this thread, I'm sure they'll soon cotton on, you won't pull the wool over their eyes without them getting the needle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.