Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

some tips:

Get a good wallet and hodl as long as you can.
Only invest money that you can mis.
Don’t be like that guy who sold his house to buy bitcoin.
Don’t let it influence your social life.
Buy coins that are less than 0.1£, only buy for 50-500£. (Unless you have too much money)
Exchange on stable websites with low exchange rate.

Ripple rise this is 12k% in 2017, I’m really curious which one will have the same~effect next year.

some tips:

Buy coins that are less than 0.1£, only buy for 50-500£. (Unless you have too much money)

Ripple rise this is 12k% in 2017, I’m really curious which one will have the same~effect next year.
McCafe coin

Can people who are not really good with technology buy it easily.Not really sure how you put it in wallets and where you keep it stored

some tips:

Buying just coins that are less than 10 cent is just daft. Ether and Bitcoin both great long term. Nothing wrong with having a diverse portfolio.

Can people who are not really good with technology buy it easily.Not really sure how you put it in wallets and where you keep it stored

I use my mobile banking app Revolut, I already pay for their premium service which is £7 a month for my matched betting. Anyhow they now let you exchange money for bitcoin,ethereum and litecoin. They have 1.5% mark up but everything else is done for you it's all stored offline and you don't need to fanny about with anything else.

Or you can cut out the middle man and use exchanges like kraken,bitstamps and cryptopia, but it is abit more complex.

You have to be comfortable with looking at a loss for a few weeks or months too and look at the long term instead.

I use my mobile banking app Revolut, I already pay for their premium service which is £7 a month for my matched betting. Anyhow they now let you exchange money for bitcoin,ethereum and litecoin. They have 1.5% mark up but everything else is done for you it's all stored offline and you don't need to fanny about with anything else.

Or you can cut out the middle man and use exchanges like kraken,bitstamps and cryptopia, but it is abit more complex.

You have to be comfortable with looking at a loss for a few weeks or months too and look at the long term instead.
Cheers

Huge potential biggest ico so far by a fucking mile. I put £96 in and got 13800 coins which are worth between 8 and 12 cent at present. If it gets adopted by the gambling industry and mobile phones then hopefully will go over a dollar a coin.
Fingers crossed. I’ve got circa 4500 coins so if it hits £1 that would be a solid return for little outlay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been investing in markets for years now, and the one golden piece of advice I can give you is do your own research.

You shouldn't be prepared to lose money on the advice from a bulletin board.

You have no idea what the motives of those answering your questions may be, and if you don't know what shorting is, then I would recommend you spend a good length of time reading as much as you can and understand what you are investing in before parting with your hard earned money.

There are no morals involved where money is concerned, especially when it comes to investments.

It is a sea full of sharks, and I can't emphasise enough that a board such as this, or any other come to that, is the very last place you should base your decisions on.

DYOR is a phrase you will see at the end of posts in investment forums, which I haven't seen on here, but even those forums are full of misleading advice and opinions.

Good luck if you decide to have a flutter though, and, er, DYOR.

Where should one do one’s research please mate?

Thought Ripple may have had a dip once hitting $2 but quickly approaching $2.50

Ripple has seen a 68% increase in the past 24hrs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.