Crystal Palace (Away) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ngxm.jpg

The bloke who wrote that must have been well pissed if he thinks the ground is only a 5 minute walk away, more like 15 even at a decent pace.

Hello, fellow mancunians.

Kind of worried about this game.
Feel that Kevin and Sterling needs a rest and we miss Silva. We also still haven´t seen Bernardo´s best qualities.

Palace are a tricky team.
Loftus Cheek usually cuts inside and drives, Zaha plays behind full backs, Benteke is clumsy but still hard to play against, Townsend sometimes ends up making some good dribles and create some chances.
The pitch looks small too.
Hope Gabriel plays upfront. I prefer him because he links up better and goes for the press with will.

I think the rags are going to have problems against Everton next week, but i really don´t want to give them some points this weekend.
Don't worry ewd, everything will be fine.

Sit back and enjoy with some snapping and a pint.

Paul Merson gone for 1-5 on sky prediction. Can' t see that or any where near that to be honest. Let's get the points and get out of there. Overpower them from the outset and do what needs to be done.
He did say the rags would beat Burnley 4.0

Palace's pitch is a bit smaller than most in the P.L. but, let's be realistic - if Arsenal can beat them - and it was comfortable for them - we shouldn't have any problems. Also, I can't see them parking the bus, so, even if they do have players who can pose the occasional danger, the spaces they leave will be quickly exploited. And, don't forget, they have to get the ball off us!
Having lost that one at home, can they just go for a point at home against us? Palace have also had a day's less rest after what was a much more demanding game than Newcastle was for us.
Anyway, as there's no 'vote' for me to do my lucky 'lose' selection, here it is; we'll lose!

And another thing, what happened to the Newcastle post match thread?

I keep hearing the fixture pile up malarkey and don't get it at all.
It's during this last month that we've seen off all our challengers, keep the team as strong as possible, get the lead to 20 points and then rest them.

When the league is all but done, go strong in cups and Europe and rotate in the league.
I am with you a 100% on this. Winning as many trophies as possible is a far greater priority than winning the league by a mile.

The bloke who wrote that must have been well pissed if he thinks the ground is only a 5 minute walk away, more like 15 even at a decent pace.
I must admit anything within 5 minutes of a ground is going to be full of Home supporters . It would be like telling United fans they would be welcome in Mary D’s

There’s a pub right outside Norwood junction. Not sure if it’s palace only
It is. I do frequent on a Friday evening with my City cap on but have been told no colours on a match day.
There are no longer any away-friendly pubs around Norwood Junction station as the Wetherspoons got converted to a posh pub and Palace only. As far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.