University Dissertation study

emmanu

Hi,
I contacted the owners of this page and they have kindly given me permission to post this.
I am Emma Walker and I am currently in my final year at Northumbria University studying Psychology with Sports Science. For my final project, I have chosen to study the relationship between fan motivation and the home advantage. I would like to find out if those fans that are highly motivated think that they play an important role in their teams advantage.
This is a very interesting subject to be involved in and a subject that is very lightly researched. I would be highly delighted if you would take part in the following survey. I really need as many participants as possible and I would be very grateful if you could spare a few minutes of your time to help me with my studies.
The survey consists of short questions which should take no longer than 10 minutes to complete.
This study has received full ethical approval from Northumbria University and further information including confidentiality is shown on the first few pages of the survey.
Thank you very much for your time.
Many Thanks,
Emma Walker

https://nupsych.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5o14K0DMy6vc7hr

Done... but please can you remove the manu part of your username, it’s very offputting ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.