Bristol City AWAY Ticket Details

on a lighter note we once had to get tickets for the derby in the away end. they cost a few quid but I thought fuck it. at half time she said I hate it dad can we go. straight to the pub and watched the second half there. could have saved me a small fortune.

Haha you should have told her to go to the bar and get the pints in, I’m staying here.

Just one example of many i'm aware of. I know plenty of people, mates, and mates of mates who get their tickets from various different supporters clubs across the country. The vast majority o them go to a good chunk of games and almost all the big ones despite none of them even having 5 digits in loyalty points. A mate of mine told me he was on a coach to Leicester and somebody asked for 6 Newcastle tickets to the guy running it despite not even applying for any, About 20 minutes later, the guy had been literally handed all 6 of them, and whilst it's not a United away, it was still a highly popular game that sold out on relatively high points.

Regardless of how many tickets they get though, the point is, they shouldn't get any at all. Why should joining a supporters club or knowing somebody who runs one entitle people to completely skip the points queue? And even worse, by doing so, gain points on their card? In many ways it's worse than the likes of the 93.20 crowd getting whatever game they want.

There is no Away ticket priority in 93:20.

Last edited:
Just one example of many i'm aware of. I know plenty of people, mates, and mates of mates who get their tickets from various different supporters clubs across the country. The vast majority o them go to a good chunk of games and almost all the big ones despite none of them even having 5 digits in loyalty points. A mate of mine told me he was on a coach to Leicester and somebody asked for 6 Newcastle tickets to the guy running it despite not even applying for any, About 20 minutes later, the guy had been literally handed all 6 of them, and whilst it's not a United away, it was still a highly popular game that sold out on relatively high points.

Regardless of how many tickets they get though, the point is, they shouldn't get any at all. Why should joining a supporters club or knowing somebody who runs one entitle people to completely skip the points queue? And even worse, by doing so, gain points on their card? In many ways it's worse than the likes of the 93.20 crowd getting whatever game they want.

Yep us in 93.20 getting our 'free' programme every game are ruining it for the young ones ticket allocations.
I'm also part of a supporters clubs albeit I qualify for 99.9% of games off my own points anyway and I can assure you branches do not get anything like the number of tickets people suggest on here.
We got our full allocation requested for Swansea and Shakhtar simply because there was no demand amongst most of the people who cry 'it's unfair' everytime a big game comes around but every other game we get drastically cut hardly ever getting anymore than 10% of what we ask for and for the likes of United and Bournemouth away a lot less than that so most people in the branch rather than it being a simple way in to circumnavigate the system still end up with nothing except of course the games like Swansea or shakhtar which they would get with or without the help of a supporters club.

Yep us in 93.20 getting our 'free' programme every game are ruining it for the young ones ticket allocations.
I'm also part of a supporters clubs albeit I qualify for 99.9% of games off my own points anyway and I can assure you branches do not get anything like the number of tickets people suggest on here.
We got our full allocation requested for Swansea and Shakhtar simply because there was no demand amongst most of the people who cry 'it's unfair' everytime a big game comes around but every other game we get drastically cut hardly ever getting anymore than 10% of what we ask for and for the likes of United and Bournemouth away a lot less than that so most people in the branch rather than it being a simple way in to circumnavigate the system still end up with nothing except of course the games like Swansea or shakhtar which they would get with or without the help of a supporters club.

Well said didsburyblu.

Supporters Clubs pooling tickets in order to fill their silly coaches are the biggest problem. All the youngsters go on coaches and they obtain tickets via an older member of the supporters club who's not going. It happens all the time and was never really a big issue 8 or even 5 years ago as for most games there were still plenty to go around.

The club know full well that this goes on but I think the club for some reason like the idea of the majority of supporters going with a supporters club because they can at least be accounted for.

If there was a system where the person that has purchased the ticket actually has to go to the game, you'd see tickets going down far lower in the points ladder than they currently are and that's a fact.

I qualified for Barcelona away the 1st time we played them off the back of my own points. This season, I've qualified for Chelsea, Leicester, Swansea and Crystal Palace in the Premier League and no others. If the person who has bought the ticket actually used it then I reckon I'd have qualified for a few more.

There's also clearly a problem with the corporate allocation and also reselling sites.

I think a bit of a restructure is needed and some transparency on where the tickets go.

Supporters Clubs pooling tickets in order to fill their silly coaches are the biggest problem. All the youngsters go on coaches and they obtain tickets via an older member of the supporters club who's not going. It happens all the time and was never really a big issue 8 or even 5 years ago as for most games there were still plenty to go around.

The club know full well that this goes on but I think the club for some reason like the idea of the majority of supporters going with a supporters club because they can at least be accounted for.

If there was a system where the person that has purchased the ticket actually has to go to the game, you'd see tickets going down far lower in the points ladder than they currently are and that's a fact.

I qualified for Barcelona away the 1st time we played them off the back of my own points. This season, I've qualified for Chelsea, Leicester, Swansea and Crystal Palace in the Premier League and no others. If the person who has bought the ticket actually used it then I reckon I'd have qualified for a few more.

There's also clearly a problem with the corporate allocation and also reselling sites.

I think a bit of a restructure is needed and some transparency on where the tickets go.

There are tickets on selling sites for the Spurs game at Wembley in our end for £300!!!

There are tickets on selling sites for the Spurs game at Wembley in our end for £300!!!

This is exactly the kind of bollocks that needs fucking off. If enough blues start asking questions then the more chance there will be of some transparency.

I think the system is fair as long as it’s transparent.

Sadly, for whatever reasons the club have, they seem reluctant to be open about where tickets are going and more and more blues higher up the chain are beginning to get caught up in all this.

I don’t want to go to this game; I’m just pointing out that it’s obviously unfair to the younger fans that do. Obviously, having 20,000+ loyalty points shouldn’t mean nothing but it shouldn’t mean everything either otherwise the days of younger fans being able to go to anything other than about 3 games a season will be over.

I agree. The system is crap. It's completely unfair to younger fans who haven't had the chance to go to away games for years. Say your 20 and think I want to start going away games, it's near impossible for most of them. I keep hearing Swansea away midweek in the cup is your chance to catch up. For most people it's impossible to get to, especially if your younger and maybe don't have that well paid job yet. You'd have to go for about 20 years and hope people above you stop going, To get tickets for games like Bristol away. Say to younger fans - you can go away games, but you'll have to go Swansea away midweek for the next ten years....

You can see it in cheeseys videos - it's the same people every game and most of them are over 50. We are going to have a generation of fans that have never been to an away game. I'd have a certain percentage of tickets go to a ballot so younger fans in particular have more of a chance, but also the fans who have been going years still get more of a priority.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.