United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
United’s budget was about ten times that of most of their “rivals” for that particular competition, so it’s no great surprise they won it. It was neither a fix, nor a particular coup, to win it.
Yeah, yeah, yeah.

*sniff*

This to me is a sure sign PEG won't last until next season.

Oppostion fans like us keep taking the piss with his bus parking antics, but after watching all the recent rags fan videos after a bad result, even they are flinging around the 'park the bus' accusations. This is leading to the usual sychopantic media also now sticking the boot in to an extent.

It's got to the point that it doesn't matter how true it is, this 'bus parking' label as a negative is starting to stick. Once it sticks it's gonna be really difficult to get rid of, and probably by only winning the last major piece of silverware will he be able to dispel it.
The big problem he's now got is the typical rag fans ego's can't handle this negativity, plus PEG is also starting to see his 'legacy' becoming tainted by it.

For me there is gorgeous karma about the whole thing. For years PEG threw jibes & insults around, like Wenger the voyeur and Fat Sam's 19th century football etc, and with a pliant media was able to make them stick or deflect from his own short comings. This time he's gonna be on the receiving end and i think there's no way he'll be able to take it, and when his meltdown happens it's gonna be biblical. :)

Yeah and the irony is he was the one who originally used the phrase ‘park the bus’ when referring to a Tottenham team that came to the Bridge squarely for a point in his first Chelsea stint. I love the way it’s come back to bite him since...

Refs might subconsciously be affected by Sky subscription numbers?!

Sky hold influence over the Premiere League - The Premiere League hold influence over the FA - The FA hold influence over the refs.

Anybody got a copy of that poster they did years ago that was something like This is why we are Man Utd comparing themselves to Liverpool traits

It was a list of things like "We don't sack our manager every two years" and loads of other things they used to berate the Dippers for

I want to see how close they behave to them now by their own evaluation

Anybody got a copy of that poster they did years ago that was something like This is why we are Man Utd comparing themselves to Liverpool traits

It was a list of things like "We don't sack our manager every two years" and loads of other things they used to berate the Dippers for

I want to see how close they behave to them now by their own evaluation
7flQ7v1.jpg

This one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.