Palace (A) Post Match Thread

Kdb will have a very short career at this rate..disgusting assault on him once again. I'm surprised he's still playing after the dele alli assault..career threatening assaults. Ban these thugs from the game.they are going out to hurt players. So proud of this team.

Shame we aren't at home as they could do with sticking Kev in the oxygen chamber, I fear with Jesus and Kev injured, Silva missing and Gundogan, Bernardo and Aguero not cutting it at the moment we are going to have a bad run now.

I'll say this mate, we lost a lot of bargaining power for Sanchez today, but get him we will.

All good things come to an end and so did our winning run, it was a below par performance yes but it was bound to happen one day with so many games to play. Proud of the players for such a magnificient run and were still unbeaten.

As for palace, hope they get relegated. C***ts

Thought Palace were brilliant today tbf, gave the likes of Gundogan and Silva no time on the ball and just overall defended brilliantly.

Thought Walker, Ederson and Otamendi were all very good.

Poor performance but I think injuries are catching up on us, no Mendy, Silva, Delph, Stones, Kompany and then Jesus going off injured. Need to spend in Jan imo

And fuck off Puncheon the absolute ****.

Finally what is up with Sane? so poor today

I hope Danny Murphy is proud of himself and his technical analysis now

Fucking little shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.