Samuel Umtiti

After losing out on Van Dijk to Liverpool, Manchester City are ready to meet Barcelona defender Samuel Umtiti’s 60m buyout clause. The Frenchman is interested in the Premier League and in Pep Guardiola’s project. [rac3]

After losing out on Van Dijk to Liverpool, Manchester City are ready to meet Barcelona defender Samuel Umtiti’s 60m buyout clause. The Frenchman is interested in the Premier League and in Pep Guardiola’s project. [rac3]
I will be honest and say i have never heard of the chap, 60m, bloody hell that is a tidy sum.

Apparently in the same London hotel as the players for the crystal palace game

He took Mangala''s place in the European Finals for France. He looked nervous and as been said uncomfortable on the ball. The prices quoted look silly. Still Pep knows better than me.

According to Goal (not sure how reliable Marca are).....

Barcelona are planning contract talks with Samuel Umtiti in an effort to fend off interest from Manchester rivals United and City, reports Marca .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.