Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell, and he still scored twice against Palace?

That's a lot of air miles - even better player than I thought!

I read the same, I think it was along the lines of a denial by Whinger that he had gone to Chile but he was seen in Paris where he got his connecting flight.

No, he did meet with Paris in the summer, out of courtesy, that is 100 per cent.

He told them he had his heart set on Pep, despite them offering even better terms than us.

Perhaps Alexis is just playing the game, trying to give City a shove, knowing our preference was to wait until the summer.

Paris do look like there will be a fire sale of sorts to balance the books next summer, being committed to £164m on Mbappe.

It still makes sense for PSG to get a player like Sanchez on a free, especially if they plan on giving someone like Cavani the flick and recouping some dough?
Sanchez not the only one playing the game here.
Come on tolmie fuck me give it a rest feĺla.
It's nailed on he's city bound, I've even got my mate who is a utd fan who looks after the security in alderley edge saying he's been and got a house sorted already, he'd got everything in place in August but it went tits up.
Only from a mate but he called a couple of utd signings before it happened so I kind of take is as kosher.

No, he did meet with Paris in the summer, out of courtesy, that is 100 per cent.

He told them he had his heart set on Pep, despite them offering even better terms than us.

Perhaps Alexis is just playing the game, trying to give City a shove, knowing our preference was to wait until the summer.

Paris do look like there will be a fire sale of sorts to balance the books next summer, being committed to £164m on Mbappe.

It still makes sense for PSG to get a player like Sanchez on a free, especially if they plan on giving someone like Cavani the flick and recouping some dough?
Best talent in the world for £164m is starting to look like a bargain. Sigh. Now City are forced to buy 29-old for 30-40m.

It's sad as the situation with attackers was easily predictable. Aguero's decline, young guns' inconsistency...

Do you think Pep considers any alternatives to Sanchez? Or additional attacking options? It seems the team is a bit short both in striker and winger departments.

Sanchez not the only one playing the game here.
Come on tolmie fuck me give it a rest feĺla.
It's nailed on he's city bound, I've even got my mate who is a utd fan who looks after the security in alderley edge saying he's been and got a house sorted already, he'd got everything in place in August but it went tits up.
Only from a mate but he called a couple of utd signings before it happened so I kind of take is as kosher.

Up until today, we had absolutely no intention of signing Sanchez next month.

Things might now well change after Jesus' injury, but City were pretty clear in a brief over Christmas that a deal was very unlikely and were willing to now wait until the summer.

All I am suggesting at present is that Alves was also set for City until Paris came late to the party.

Best talent in the world for £164m is starting to look like a bargain. Sigh. Now City are forced to buy 29-old for 30-40m.

It's sad as the situation with attackers was easily predictable. Aguero's decline, young guns' inconsistency...

Do you think Pep considers any alternatives to Sanchez? Or additional attacking options? It seems the team is a bit short both in striker and winger departments.

Not much of a decline. hes still one of our top goal scorers. hes been out of form a bit, but hes not been bad. sanchez isn't going to replace his goals either.

If we dont get sanchez in jan we won’t win the champs lg, we might not win it even if we do get him? but we’ve a hell of a chance with him onboard as apposed to just having sergio given jesus’s prob long term injury

Maybe Alexis is fucked off with waiting for us so went for talks with PSG?

Transfer window doesn't even open until tomorrow so I think he'd need to be more patient in that scenario.

And we're now at a level whereby the Sanchez's want to come to us more than we really need them. If he comes, great. If not, one of the other 6 world class attackers we have will be relied on to score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.