Palace (A) Post Match Thread

What's with all this "Palace deserved a point" shit?...the tossers kicked us all over the pitch and got off with murder. Thanks to that disgusting lunge on KDB we finished the game with 10 men for 3 minutes and they were allowed to bring on their last sub instead of finishing with 10 themselves. As for that shocking dive, my son is sitting here saying he doesn't;'t mind diving "it's part of the game"...really? What utter bullshit, games should be decided on skill, not on serial cheaters like spider head Zaha throwing themselves to the ground. I'm sick of it and the sooner we can give more in game video help to officials the better, it will stop utter chunts like him almost winning games with blatant cheating.
Unfortunately your son is right. It’s part of the game because the FA is doing virtually fcuk all about it.

Oh, and we do it too sometimes.

I don’t think we were great. Palace well worthy of a draw. Penalty was a disgraceful decision but justice was done. Hopefully Jesus and KDB injuries aren’t too serious. Hard fought away point, the run had to end at some point but we are still unbeaten and we’ll clear at the top. No complaints.
Palace were worthy of nothing.
Why don't you go on the Palace forum where they're praising Puncheon for 'taking one for the team' when KDB broke after the penalty save.
I'm sure you'll get an appreciative audience on there.

Am not going to comment on the pen/fouls as we all saw them,but get well soon Gabby/Kev. I remember saying to my son after the Everton game when we were 1-0 down and Walker sent off that this team has a grit and determination about them which comes out in the face of adversity, or when we are not playing well and that showed today. Battered and bruised but undefeated still, a side of Peps management skills which may well see us over the line in conflicts to come.
Happy new year to all.

Adam Crafton from the Daily Mail has written an article on how Zaha was a thorn in our defences side all afternoon .........was I watching a different game? Thought Walker had him in his pocket and he switched sides later on as he was getting no joy

Only success he had was cheating to win a pen

It was nice to see a team who had the home advantage not retreat into their shell and actually have a go at us. Dwayne, while being their most dangerous player in the first half was completely snuffed out by KW in the second. The dive for the pen was embarrassing, justice done with the save.

Last but not least, generally the standard of refereeing in this league is passable at best, today was more along the lines of farcial. How the fuck these lot pick up a cheque with a straight face is beyond me.

First half was really poor but I must have been watching a different game to some. Second half it was all city and looked like only one team was going to win from that point on. Outside of that townsend chance and 'penalty', they offered nothing. The attackers were not on their game today but still enough chances were created that should've been taken. In fact I feel the bernardo silva for yaya toure sub stalled any kind of pressure the team was beginning to build and invited palace back in the game as silva was ygrowing into the game more through the middle.

As for anyone that may be disappointed, just realise the team has only dropped 4 points from a possible 63. that is ridiculous by any level and they are certainly allowed an off day especially during this busy period from the back off the amount of work they'd put in the other 20 games before. I'm certain pep would get them fired to go again on tuesday

The reality is we can’t be win every game and 19 games and 2 draws from 21 games in exceptional.

We looked tired in midfield I thought. The Christmas period is exciting, but it’s too many games for the players. Fernandinho and De Bruyne have played a hell of a lot of football in December and neither were at their best. We are also missing David Silva in there, as any team would.

We look so strong defensively as a team, how many clean sheets is that now?

Adam Crafton from the Daily Mail has written an article on how Zaha was a thorn in our defences side all afternoon .........was I watching a different game? Thought Walker had him in his pocket and he switched sides later on as he was getting no joy

Only success he had was cheating to win a pen

The only thing in his side were grass stains.

You're the best team in the premier league not Europe. I still think a serious Real Madrid and inform Barca would beat you.

We’ll see won’t we. Think you should be more preoccupied with trying to get into the top 4, not worrying about how good city are

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.