Watford (h) pre-match thread

Watford (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the schedule ahead:

(2 Days)->Watford->(4 Days)->Burnley->(3 Days)->Bristol->(5 Days)->Liverpool

I think the priority is to play a full strength line up against Liverpool, and considering Pep will most likely heavily rotate against Watford because it's in 2 days he might do something like:

Watford (heavy rotation, game is too early)
Burnley (full strength, main team would have had more break and they are harder than Watford)
Bristol (mix rotation, good chance for silverware, Pep should play more starters because Liverpool is 5 days)
Liverpool (full strength, 5 days from Bristol is enough time for any starter to be fit)

This is my thought process, I don't know if it makes sense, but I think heavy rotation against Watford is the most logical given the upcoming fixtures, Diaz and Nmecha should start (because they may not play the Cup like last game).

I doubt they will start. Maybe the Fa cup game.

Sterling, Aguero and Sane will start against Watford and it would be a nice bonus to have Silva back

Looking at the schedule ahead:

(2 Days)->Watford->(4 Days)->Burnley->(3 Days)->Bristol->(5 Days)->Liverpool

I think the priority is to play a full strength line up against Liverpool, and considering Pep will most likely heavily rotate against Watford because it's in 2 days he might do something like:

Watford (heavy rotation, game is too early)
Burnley (full strength, main team would have had more break and they are harder than Watford)
Bristol (mix rotation, good chance for silverware, Pep should play more starters because Liverpool is 5 days)
Liverpool (full strength, 5 days from Bristol is enough time for any starter to be fit)

This is my thought process, I don't know if it makes sense, but I think heavy rotation against Watford is the most logical given the upcoming fixtures, Diaz and Nmecha should start (because they may not play the Cup like last game).
Your username is quite apt, lol.

No chance we will prioritise an FA cup game against Burnley over a Prem game against Watford, lmao.

That was his opinion as you have

I believe all will have equal priority and Pep will have to rotate accordingly to get the best results
I know it was his opinion, however it’s a load of bollocks, but cheers for your input. Much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.