Palace (A) Post Match Thread

Saha has so often been a sneaky diving twunt... no wonder tha rags temporarily adopted him....until sidelining him for (allegedly) having it away sneakily with the manager’s daughter...perhaps Family Man was mentoring him........

Saha has so often been a sneaky diving twunt... no wonder tha rags temporarily adopted him....until sidelining him for (allegedly) having it away sneakily with the manager’s daughter...perhaps Family Man was mentoring him........
So did he go muff diving

Grind a point, could've been nowt thnx to that bent cünt Moss, but how good is Ederson!!!

Gutted for Jesus and Kevin, fucking English thugs have been targeting our lads.

I know I have to duck for cover BUT it think it's time to bring back cover for Gabriel Jesus,
and it should be Mario Balotelli, bonus on a freebie and always a blue, the lad's got talent.

A bridge too far. Players feeling the strain of a lot of games and trying to break another record on a tight pitch against a very aggressive opponent.

The match was a bit horrible to watch from that shit stand they put us in at Selhurst Park and did look better on the TV but we just could not find the killer quality time after time, which I think had a fair bit to do with mental and physical tiredness.

Palace nearly stole a totally unmerited win with an incorrectly awarded penalty that, if their is any justice, should see a retrospective ban for Zaha - not that it benefits us. Justice was not done when Puncheon stayed on.

Two Palace players off injured due to fouls they committed; two City players off injured due to fouls committed by Palace players (I don't know that Jesus would have slipped if he had not been fouled). Annoying not to set a new record but far more irritating to have key players injured.

Thought Walker ended up having a magnificent game and Bernie showed that there is plenty more to come from him. Ota kept up his fantastic form.

The Ederson legend grows.

A bridge too far. Players feeling the strain of a lot of games and trying to break another record on a tight pitch against a very aggressive opponent.

The match was a bit horrible to watch from that shit stand they put us in at Selhurst Park and did look better on the TV but we just could not find the killer quality time after time, which I think had a fair bit to do with mental and physical tiredness.

Palace nearly stole a totally unmerited win with an incorrectly awarded penalty that, if their is any justice, should see a retrospective ban for Zaha - not that it benefits us. Justice was not done when Puncheon stayed on.

Two Palace players off injured due to fouls they committed; two City players off injured due to fouls committed by Palace players (I don't know that Jesus would have slipped if he had not been fouled). Annoying not to set a new record but far more irritating to have key players injured.

Thought Walker ended up having a magnificent game and Bernie showed that there is plenty more to come from him. Ota kept up his fantastic form.

The Ederson legend grows.

Well said and agree....what i will add is even watching on the tv the ref totally bottled the decisions and gave the persona that he wanted to give palace the slight advantage. The disgraceful act he committed in telling Jesus to get up !!! that was fucking shocking..... along with the other decisions he gave against the non-penalty that was a div3 and the malicious assault against kev

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.