Palace (A) Post Match Thread

I think our expectations have gone through the roof, albeit understandably with the results of the last few months.Yes, we were below par today but a point away against a team that is starting to grind out results, and fighting to stay out of the relegation zone, is something that is to be satisfied with.

Well said and agree....what i will add is even watching on the tv the ref totally bottled the decisions and gave the persona that he wanted to give palace the slight advantage. The disgraceful act he committed in telling Jesus to get up !!! that was fucking shocking..... along with the other decisions he gave against the non-penalty that was a div3 and the malicious assault against kev

We close to that - although didn't see the actual challenge well at the time due to the pitiful rake in that stand; Jesus just disappeared from view and Townsend (?) came away with ball. Had a very clear view of Moss standing over Jesus and telling our Physios to stay off pitch when you could see Jesus was really hurt. Plus he had not given a foul, which even my wife who hates football spotted was a foul when I was watching the TV coverage.

I knew the foul on Kev was a bad one because I didn't see it but I could see how badly hurt he was. I didn't see the challenge because it was so late and my eyes were following the ball.

We close to that - although didn't see the actual challenge well at the time due to the pitiful rake in that stand; Jesus just disappeared from view and Townsend (?) came away with ball. Had a very clear view of Moss standing over Jesus and telling our Physios to stay off pitch when you could see Jesus was really hurt. Plus he had not given a foul, which even my wife who hates football spotted was a foul when I was watching the TV coverage.

I knew the foul on Kev was a bad one because I didn't see it but I could see how badly hurt he was. I didn't see the challenge because it was so late and my eyes were following the ball.

Honestly the Jesus one didnt look like a foul..it seemed like he just mis-judged the movement and ended up doing the splits but to the extent that he overstretched the standing leg causing the ligament to go.

However, the assault (because that is what it was) was absolutely shocking. Graham Poll on the bt coverage said at first yellow card, which was given, however when he reviewed the footage he changed his view and said it was cynical.

This is why i am fuming, take the scenario. Palace have a penalty, Pucheon is standing looking away towards his own goal. The penatly is missed and the ball goes high and falls into the control of Kev (the last person any opposing team would want the ball to end up with because he has the ability to counter at speed but also thread that special pass to set the attacker through to score).

If puncheon was facing the penalty it would have delayed his reaction, he saw the ball land under Kevins control and knowing that this was the dying death of the game and who had the ball, he decided there and then to hack him down.

Puncheon then had the audicity to pretend he was fucking injured lying on the floor

Honestly the Jesus one didnt look like a foul..it seemed like he just mis-judged the movement and ended up doing the splits but to the extent that he overstretched the standing leg causing the ligament to go.

However, the assault (because that is what it was) was absolutely shocking. Graham Poll on the bt coverage said at first yellow card, which was given, however when he reviewed the footage he changed his view and said it was cynical.

This is why i am fuming, take the scenario. Palace have a penalty, Pucheon is standing looking away towards his own goal. The penatly is missed and the ball goes high and falls into the control of Kev (the last person any opposing team would want the ball to end up with because he has the ability to counter at speed but also thread that special pass to set the attacker through to score).

If puncheon was facing the penalty it would have delayed his reaction, he saw the ball land under Kevins control and knowing that this was the dying death of the game and who had the ball, he decided there and then to hack him down.

Puncheon then had the audicity to pretend he was fucking injured lying on the floor

I think Townsend makes contact with Jesus thigh before the ball; can't say for sure that caused the fall but I thought it was a foul.

Puncheon assaults Kev. That is the sort of thing the FA should be able to take retrospective action even though he was booked.

It's a disgrace mate, we're a class above the rest of the league and most have just resorted to kicking us off the park
Is it me but has all this nasty tackling of our players started since that dick danny mills said on motd about players from opposition side need to be more aggressive and start putting tackles in?

Grind a point, could've been nowt thnx to that bent cünt Moss, but how good is Ederson!!!

Gutted for Jesus and Kevin, fucking English thugs have been targeting our lads.

I know I have to duck for cover BUT it think it's time to bring back cover for Gabriel Jesus,
and it should be Mario Balotelli, bonus on a freebie and always a blue, the lad's got talent.
Bring back Mario. That would be brilliant,can't see it happening unfortunatly.

I don't think he was pretending, he got up and tried to run, then went down, and was eventually stretchered off.

I didn't see the challenge because it was so late and my eyes were following the ball.
I suspect that was Moss's excuse too, it was a very quick break and he was adjusting to it, and looked miles behind play.

At full speed on TV, I agreed with Poll that it was only a yellow card and not a red, but after seeing it a few more times, like Poll changed my mind, it was at best a very poor tackle, and at worst quite malicious.

Hopefully its not as bad as the stretcher first suggested, they had his leg strapped on the stretcher, but afterwards he walked back to the dressing room area with no strapping on, and the BT commentary team had spoken to him and he said he was OK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.