Palace (A) Post Match Thread

The guys looked tired today, and to be honest they have only just over 48hrs rest before we play watford which is not long enough to recover. Hope i am wrong but think this game will also be difficult, especially if watford stick 10 men behind the ball.

Jesus' injury was just an over stretch, nothing to do with studs sticking in the pitch, their 2 injuries may have been I don't know, and KdB was clattered, again nothing to do with studs.

It was an overstretch caused by no give in the pitch.

KDB was clattered and didn't have time to jump. Sound like it isn't a knee injury anyway.

Dann clattered KDB and as KDB fell some of his weight hit Dann's leg and cause his knee to jerk out. Nailed on ligament damage.

He obviously plays in the three as the dm.

You may well have said “Ederson???”
My confusion was the discussion of CM. I think most people would think that CM/DM are synonymous, unless we usually play a 4 Man Diamond, which we don’t. No matter, I was just confused as to exactly what they were saying about who was going to play CM. Like some have said, I thought they were implying Fernandinho was banned for next game.

It was an overstretch caused by no give in the pitch.

KDB was clattered and didn't have time to jump. Sound like it isn't a knee injury anyway.

Dann clattered KDB and as KDB fell some of his weight hit Dann's leg and cause his knee to jerk out. Nailed on ligament damage.
Dann did what Mendy did...used the wrong leg to make a bad challenge and did his knee, because it doesn’t bend that way!

Palace were worthy of nothing.
Why don't you go on the Palace forum where they're praising Puncheon for 'taking one for the team' when KDB broke after the penalty save.
I'm sure you'll get an appreciative audience on there.
Of course I don’t appreciate that. I think that was a disgusting moment. Overall from the balance of play and chances that were created I would say palace defended well, gave it a go and deserved a point.

Is it me but has all this nasty tackling of our players started since that dick danny mills said on motd about players from opposition side need to be more aggressive and start putting tackles in?
I thought it was that twat Danny Murphy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.