January transfer/its quiet Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad, didn't see the over 2 windows.
Do you agree all the key pieces are in place minus a cb and now we need strong hungry youngsters pushing for 1st team ie, sessigon, kluivert, de ligt & goretzka? You probably know better youngsters but I like these and they're not costing a ridiculous fee.

I would love to see what Pep could do with Mario, there is still a great striker in Mario that doesn't quite know how to get out ! Well that's my heart talking my head says never in a million years !! Can you imagine being the head of PR at City with Bendy and Mario at the club that would be a stressful job !

I would love to see what Pep could do with Mario, there is still a great striker in Mario that doesn't quite know how to get out ! Well that's my heart talking my head says never in a million years !! Can you imagine being the head of PR at City with Bendy and Mario at the club that would be a stressful job !
Mario? He had his moments but no!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.