Watford (h) pre-match thread

Watford (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, we are in a massive slump with numerous problems that need addressing before the Watford game.

Fair point , the pathetic draw at Palace has led me to get my Green and White hoops shirt out , because i can see this Watford team giving us a proper drubbing , has Pep actually got a clue what he is doing ? Bodgers the football genius for me , every time

Line up depends on injuries, fatigue, and whether David Silva is available.

If Stones and Delph are fit I would go with:-

Ederson

Walker Stones Otamendi Delph

Sterling B.Silva Fernandinho D.Silva Sane

Aguero

Could also use Zinchenko and Diaz in place of both or either Silva.

If Stones and/or Delph not fit then Mangala and Danilo will have to fill in.

Whatever Pep decides I feel he must put out the players who have recovered best from the Palace match plus those who did not play on Sunday.

To mark the record number of consecutive wins lets show our appreciation. In 18th minute give all the team, players and management, a standing ovation.

I note we have a new boo boy ffs. Hopefully the result yesterday will put an end to the sort of arrogant claims being made. This will be a tough game more about mentality more than anything else. We need an early goal to get yesterday out of our system, the longer the game goes without scoring think it will get tense. Really hope David is back as without him or Kevin as well we are missing a bit of magic to open up defences with.

We need an early goal to get yesterday out of our system, the longer the game goes without scoring think it will get tense.
I agree but we rarely get an early goal these days, it's usually either side of half-time. Hopefully that will change tomorrow though.

Watford are not as bad as Palace. If we play like we did today, we WILL get caught out. We badly need Kun back to his best.
Sane can sort himself out or fcuk off. Petulant Little cnut.
Bernardo looks like he’s Navas.
I don’t know the answers, but I’m sure Pep does, that’s why he’s paid millions. Please bring back our winning ways. It may just be tiredness, I hope it’s not just laziness and lethargy. Thinking we can just turn up and win.
There is a petulant cunnt on this thread who should fuck off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.