Stan Collymore

I asked him if Ulrika was a "superior talent" and that's why he had to get physical. Needless to say I am now blocked

If people stopped posting in this fecking thread he would become irrelevant........

Mods close the thread and end Collymore?

I remember this tool being really out spoken about Nigel De Jong and now he's coming out with this shit, he's a bellpepper of the highest order.

I remember this tool being really out spoken about Nigel De Jong and now he's coming out with this shit, he's a bellpepper of the highest order.
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...ewcastle-Nigel-De-Jong-in-new-row-over-injury

But Stan Collymore, now a radio pundit, was not so diplomatic. He said: “The tackle was as nasty as it could be. De Jong wrapped his legs round him and broke his leg.”

He then added: “We should get rid of players like that.” It was only Ben Arfa’s third league game since joining on loan for a year from Marseilles. But it continues this season’s trend of horrific injuries, after sickening incidents that sidelined both Bobby Zamora and Antonio Valencia for months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.