Rumoured Newcastle takeover

Good luck to Newcastle. The more clubs that come to the party the better for me. We have smashed the United/Arsenal cartel. Though we have now largely beaten FFP it is still a disgrace that clubs like Newcastle (whose long-suffering fans deserve better) will now be held back by it. Increased competition can only be good for football.
They voted for the Prem version of FFP so fk them. Their fans spout about FFP so fk them as well. I live in Newcastle and get buying the league shite all the time so fk them all and Shearer fckd England off so fk him.

Completely agree. This can only be a good thing for football. I've always got along with Toon fans and they've had a lot of rubbish to put up with over the years.

https://www.otbfootball.net/newcastle-deserving-of-good-fortune/

Like this piece says, I think they;re a fan base that would relish being took over by a proper owner.

there is not enough world class players to go round and the top 6 clubs will have the major say in silverware and top 4 and europe so newcastle will have to be the richest club in the world to pay double what the top 6 are paying right now. players and agents are not daft and a new club with big money will have to cough up or they will go to a top 6 club

newcastle is the last big fan base that money can work at and they are a one team town crowds of over 50.000 and many more if they become a big money owned club with a vision but this deal to me is not right and £300million for lock stock and barrels is not right and too cheap to be good they say if its seems cheap there is something wrong

Am I right in thinking that UEFA introduced new rules which allow new owners to exceed FFP limits, provided they demonstrate how they will become profitable?

Am I right in thinking that UEFA introduced new rules which allow new owners to exceed FFP limits, provided they demonstrate how they will become profitable?
Probably applies to clubs bought before 2008, and since 2009.

This will be the end for Rafa he will leave at end of season . Wouldn't be surprised to see him at Aresenal if Wenger finally gives it up.
Newcastle could well turn toxic and go down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.