Watford (h) pre-match thread

Watford (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's relevant to tonight imo, as Jesus is missing & we possibly might need someone else to play centrally, depending on whether Serge hits form.

If he's on it, there is no problem, but if he's not, he could need at least a partner, up there.

I actually think Sane is an option for that as well. He scared the bejeesus out of Spurs last season when we pushed him through the middle more.
Wouldn't hesitate putting Sane up front to lead the line.

i find myself getting really frustrated with the first halves at home,we are better away i think,i'm not sure it's good mentally to know that you can score late goals as you amble about feeling like you can get a late one and you will get caught out in the end
Played 10, won 9 and drew 1 (with 10 men for more than a half), scored 36, conceded 7. I know you are talking about first halves but that is some record

Played 10, won 9 and drew 1 (with 10 men for more than a half), scored 36, conceded 7. I know you are talking about first halves but that is some record
just talking first halves at home,not the games v our direct rivals but everyone else it takes a pep halftime rocket most of the time

sergio has been carrying a heel injury for a while but he going to have to get injected up,get a goal and then get subbed

I wish someone would ask Pep more about that. What kind of heel injury do you get in a car crash that hangs around for going on for 4 months now?

And he's had a fair few games off, either on the bench or not in the cup, for it to clear up.

Frankly if it's affecting him that much we'd do better to leave him out for a week or three when Jesus is back and get a full fit Aguero back for the business end of the season.

We have Lee Mason tonight which is rare and a bit of a worry as we've had a number of our players having lumps kicked out of them already this season. So far this season despite Kane, Alli, Murphy and Puncheon's best efforts only once has an opposition player been dismissed for a straight red (Mane in the Liverpool match).

The last player to see red for a bad tackle in a City match was Fernandinho vs Burnley which was correctly spotted by Lee Mason.

We have Lee Mason tonight which is rare and a bit of a worry as we've had a number of our players having lumps kicked out of them already this season. So far this season despite Kane, Alli, Murphy and Puncheon's best efforts only once has an opposition player been dismissed for a straight red (Mane in the Liverpool match).

The last player to see red for a bad tackle in a City match was Fernandinho vs Burnley which was correctly spotted by Lee Mason.
seems no ref gives a shit about our treatment,he is more likely to red card one of us tonite,i don't trust a single ref in the prem these days

Is Silva back? If not it will be a worry if him and KDB aren't playing. we haven't looked our best the last couple of games so fingers crossed this isn't a potential banana skin. Nice early goal to settle the nerves please blues.

We do like the 2nd half.
HT at home and FT score in brackets:
0-1 (1-1)
2-0 (5-0)
1-0 (5-0)
3-1 (7-2)
1-0 (3-0)
1-0 (3-1)
0-0 (2-1)
0-1 (2-1)
1-0 (4-1)
1-0 (4-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.