Liverpool Tickets £221 in City End

I am surprised so many people are just discovering that if you have lots of money you can buy tickets for the matches.

If you have enough money you can buy the whole club...

JJ
No one is suprised but disapointed that either MCFC or City fans are selling £30 tickets for a small fortune and fans with loyalty points cant get them

T
Have got to say that I may have to look at this for a ticket. Missed out on 15980 points as City haven't allocated Burnley or Bristol points for the cups at home but have taken the money and that would have allowed me to apply. Pretty pissed off but needs must. Was hoping for the most a ton on these sites but seems I'm way off.
Try this comparison site mate.
https://www.tickx.co.uk/

It's not genius these tickets come from the club and you can buy 10 together if you want.
It's the same for every game not just this.
On a side note given the going rate I'm prepared to consider offers for my ticket starting at £150 ;)

No one is suprised but disapointed that either MCFC or City fans are selling £30 tickets for a small fortune and fans with loyalty points cant get them
You know what goes on Don,you ran the biggest supporters branch
Don't tell me you weren't looked after from time to time
We know where these tickets are coming from that end up on these sites.
MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB.
End of story.
You are not going to stop it,the club want to grow the brand worldwide and it is the loyal fans who are going to suffer through reduced allocations

Hasn't it always been that way? If we get to the CL final, there'll be tickets available if you have deep (very deep) pockets. That'll never change.

You know what goes on Don,you ran the biggest supporters branch
Don't tell me you weren't looked after from time to time
We know where these tickets are coming from that end up on these sites.
MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB.
End of story.
You are not going to stop it,the club want to grow the brand worldwide and it is the loyal fans who are going to suffer through reduced allocations

The capital letters in your message ends the debate. As stated they want the Chinese/Japanese/indians/Europeans etc etc buying these tickets cos these are the only people who will pay these daft prices. They go back tell their mates and the brand spreads it's not rocket science.

Money does talk. If you have money you have special treatment from the club. If you have a box that seats 8 it will get you 8 away tickets no questions asked. With home games you are never asked who are you inviting. Same with aways. A lot of the box holders don’t want to sit with the riff raff at away matches in the ordinary seats, so they flog them on to Agencies. The Club won’t question them for fear of causing upset. Also the standard answer if they did, would be we gave them to our valued customers, because we could not attend. We spend up to £50 k a year on that box so is there a problem? No Sir, would be the answer.There is no two way loyalty. Certain fans give it to the Club but the Clubs loyalties are with ££££. It has always been that way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.