Watford (H) Post Match Thread

Strange night.

We looked like we were barely trying yet we tore Watford apart. We’ve got seven or eight gears to go through before we hit our stride. Watford were so poor, if we really had to go for it we’d have scored nine.

How weird are Watford. Every time we play them I think they must be bottom of the league yet they’re somehow in midtable.

Not quite sure what you expect. Kun scored today and worked really hard despite being constantly surrounded by 3 or 4 defenders. You're certainly entitled to your opinion but it's a bit early to be writing him off. Every club in the world would take him in a heart beat.

I thought he did well today. Worked hard, made lots of good runs, held the ball well, scored 1 and forced the OG.

probablity of chelsea gaining 96 points=0.
Do you know what probability is or do you want me to explain it to you?
Have you heard of Monty Carlo simulation just trying to gauge your "maths level".

going off history no 2nd place team has reached 90 points fuckwit

So you get arsey when someone makes a perfectly valid (and correct) point?

Good win given we played two days ago.

Bit sloppy in the pass and the last 10 minutes wasn't great defensively but still created lots.

Aguero not got his shooting boots on but in the right places and his goal will hopefully help.

Delph, Sterling, silva and Sane were all very good tonight for me and a special mention to De Bruyne who despite not being at his best (although still 2 assists) deserves an enormous amount of credit for playing in that game.
92% pass accuracy?

Pretty straight forward really despite letting them in a few times. De bruyne masterclass as usual, Silva good and Sane showing signs of regaining some form. Aguero stank the place out again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.