Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as I see.ie on the web address I refuse to read it as it’s either Rag or red scouse obsessed fucking drivel!

Aldridge is an utter **** of a man
One of the greatest interviews of all time was after Liverpool told him he was being sold and the twat was crying like a baby
I really despised him at the time and seeing him in such a state gave we a lovely warm feeling inside
and don't forget the strop on the pitch at the end of the Liverpool Arsenal 1989 game.

Last edited:
One of the greatest interviews of all time was after Liverpool told him he was being sold and the twat was crying like a baby
I really despised him at the time and seeing him in such a state gave we a lovely warm feeling inside
Where’s the like button?

A mate of mine was on YTS at Tranmere while Aldridge was the boss. I can confirm that you are 100% correct. Apparently he treated the young lads like shit. Ruined the career of a good young lad called Perry something or other by pure bullying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.