Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he for fucking real?
983740f03e239d6ea17ec896998ac4c2.jpg
84be615fd1bba1b1c421caba5b910eb6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Bloody’ell it’s like two kids in the playground saying nasty things when they actually fancy each other.

That’s bollocks but not surprising from you
I don’t know Pam, so I don’t know what is and is not surprising from her, but from your response to her, I guess you would assert that real wages, up and down the economic spectrum, have grown dramatically, along with the incomes of the 1%? If so, what has caused such a massive increase in income inequality and disparate wealth creation? And, how has this happened concurrent with the record levels of productivity (I.e. more product from less capital) if the working classes have done so well from the global economic expansion of the past 9 years?

And, please expand on any answer that begins and ends in “bollocks.” Thank you.

It seems a very measured response - so I think your post is lies and deceit. I'm sure you'll respond in an impressive way.

As for Trump, he said: “They give safe haven to the terrorists we hunt in Afghanistan, with little help. No more!” Could he mean Bin Laden, taken out by Obama?

Measured response~? They'ere still fucking over their population, current pakistan goverment is as corrupt as it can get (not saying that other countries aren't holy)

Bin Laden taken out by Obama and thrown in the sea?
That was just a puppet show..

Measured response~? They'ere still fucking over their population, current pakistan goverment is as corrupt as it can get (not saying that other countries aren't holy)

Bin Laden taken out by Obama and thrown in the sea?
That was just a puppet show..
Oh dear, we have a new tin foil wearer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.