Manager sack race 2017 / 2018

I don't know how on earth the Stoke board can "give consideration" to sacking Hughes and then not actually sack him. It's barking. Either back him and say so, or fire him.

Roy Hodgson was my pick to be sacked for a long time running now... kudos to Roy and the Palace board for backing him. He might actually keep Palace in the P/L this year.

And - though I've no knowledge about how Hodgson is as a human being - I can't help but like him, seeing his very cordial chat with Pep - during the game!.
===
Edit - doesn't stop me from thinking that Puncheon is a total dickhead for that challenge on KDB.

Hughes never accepts responsibility for results, always someone else's fault, he's on borrowed time, I can see him getting punted any day now...
If they get someone now with the transfer window open they'll have to open the cheque book. He's probably got until the end of the month.

Sparkyarse has lost his spark & should go now.

I don't have such a low opinion of him as a manager, as some do, but he is accomplishing fuck all at Stoke. He can't get them playing the kind of football he wants to play & he can't make them solid to get results either, he has run out of spunk there, & maybe as a manager, full stop.

Even if they improved & stayed up, he's had a go, not advanced them at all & would just be treading water again next season, he's run out of ideas & the players aren't following him.

If he wants to stay in the game & recharge his batteries, he should have a go with a lower league club & see if he can find some inspiration there. He obviously cares, but him & his team are just going through the motions when it comes to the actual football.

Pardew should go with him.

Stoke as a club would benefit from a spell of relegation imo. The fans have lost their spark as well, now they are established Premier League.

If he can keep going to summer,
maybe the Utd job might interest him!

He would be well within his rights to say the dressing rooms were not fit for purpose which is one of his well used phases when he gets a new job.

The man is genuinely thick or at best he has no self awareness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.