Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope to fuck Bannon now opens his mouth on all the other shenanigans thats gone on under the orange gimp.

Wonder how Brietbart will react.
I’m no fan of shitgibbon. The bias and semi nursing of the reporting on this issue that CNN/MSNBC are portraying it plays right into his hands. There’s almost ticker tape and brass band postering in their respective studios.

I'm still convinced his mrs will walk out on him. No way can she be happy that their son is witnessing all this fucking shite from his dad.

I hope to fuck Bannon now opens his mouth on all the other shenanigans thats gone on under the orange gimp.

Wonder how Brietbart will react.

Revolutionaries ALWAYS turn on each other. ALWAYS.

As Robert Christgau said, "The reason revolutionaries start so few revolutions is that revolutionaries tend to be puritans, and puritans are a pain in the ass."

None of the "revelations" in the book are revelations. All of this information on his intellect, behavior patterns, treatment of others, attention span, etc. was available to anybody who spent the remotest amount of time studying the man prior to the election.

If he survives this term, which he will if we wants to, he's not running for another term. He will retire "undefeated."

Revolutionaries ALWAYS turn on each other. ALWAYS.

As Robert Christgau said, "The reason revolutionaries start so few revolutions is that revolutionaries tend to be puritans, and puritans are a pain in the ass."

None of the "revelations" in the book are revelations. All of this information on his intellect, behavior patterns, treatment of others, attention span, etc. was available to anybody who spent the remotest amount of time studying the man prior to the election.

If he survives this term, which he will if we wants to, he's not running for another term. He will retire "undefeated."
He will be impeached by September.

I'm still convinced his mrs will walk out on him. No way can she be happy that their son is witnessing all this fucking shite from his dad.

I'm not sure she works like a normal rationale person. Who in their right mind would get involved with this guy and stick with him? He is accused of multiple rapes including his ex wife (although withdrawn following a financial settlement). She has been with him for years! I think it is plausible she is just a very advanced sex robot!

I'm not sure she works like a normal rationale person. Who in their right mind would get involved with this guy and stick with him? He is accused of multiple rapes including his ex wife (although withdrawn following a financial settlement). She has been with him for years! I think it is plausible she is just a very advanced sex robot!
She knows what's she's doing.

When the wheels come off Melania will be all over the media along with her book about what a thundercunt he is and how she survived.

“Bannon was a low level staffer who claimed he was more important than he was.”
Low level staffer who oversaw the National Security Council. Or was that Top Secret as well? Inwardly I'm hooting with laugther, howling with derision. Outwardly I am face down on the mattress waiting for it to be all over.

I think the interesting thing with the Bannon escalation is that he has only been able to do what he has done with a select few supporting him. Namely Bannon and Breitbart, Murdoch through Fox (the big one) and a handful of fringe GOPers. Falling out with Bannon proves that he can lose this support.

As i have said before if he loses Murdoch he will be gone - unsalvigable within a week. It all hangs on how much value he provides to Murdoch v's on the other hand how much his demise would be worth. Imagine covering the fall of Trump instead of just his routine indiscretions (which fox have to defend) - that will appeal to Murdoch and at some time that balance will tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.