Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as Murdoch is concerned, Trump is a useful fucking idiot so he won’t turn on him yet.

It's been a gift to Murdoch - but he will be keen to milk it all he can and that might mean flipping on him at the right point or dragging him / it out as long as possible. Hard to call but that would be the turning point.

I think the interesting thing with the Bannon escalation is that he has only been able to do what he has done with a select few supporting him. Namely Bannon and Breitbart, Murdoch through Fox (the big one) and a handful of fringe GOPers. Falling out with Bannon proves that he can lose this support.

As i have said before if he loses Murdoch he will be gone - unsalvigable within a week. It all hangs on how much value he provides to Murdoch v's on the other hand how much his demise would be worth. Imagine covering the fall of Trump instead of just his routine indiscretions (which fox have to defend) - that will appeal to Murdoch and at some time that balance will tip.
All true. It was never bannon pulling trumps strings its always been Murdoch. Trump was fuckin paronoid that Murdoch kept hold of Fox news and never involved it in the recent sale. Arnt Murdoch's sons a bit more liberal, I know his daughter in laws are. Can you imagine when the old **** crokes it.

All true. It was never bannon pulling trumps strings its always been Murdoch. Trump was fuckin paronoid that Murdoch kept hold of Fox news and never involved it in the recent sale. Arnt Murdoch's sons a bit more liberal, I know his daughter in laws are. Can you imagine when the old **** crokes it.

I think the Murdoch family is almost as nasty as the Trump mob - but they are more competent. Trump is like a needy child and its all a big game to him but the Murdochs are far more strategic. I would not have any clue on the kind of conversationsthey have over the Christmas Turkey although i do guess its at a higher level in the Murdoch house and for both at some point somewhere in the extended family you would think some one gets the odd twitch of a morale fibre?

They were certainly different yes.

Even Al Quieda confirmed Osama dying in that raid. But I’m assuming they are CIA stooges in this case?

Of course they are co ops...even Saudis are mingled in this terrible corrupt war.
Back in 2006 I was in that region. For mountaineering. From talking to locals and foreigners, we could conclude that this war wasn’t what the media is/was portraying.

Don’t tell me you believe that the USA went to Iraq to find WMDs, right?

Trump response to Bannon just been on CNN.

“He didn’t just lose his job, he lost his mind”

“Bannon was a low level staffer who claimed he was more important than he was.”

Is that a bus someone has been thrown under?

Too trump :bravo:

For Fox sake! http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/05/06/al-qaida-confirms-osama-bin-ladens-death.html

"The acknowledgment by al-Qaida should remove doubt among all but the most die-hard conspiracy theorists that bin Laden is in fact dead."

No, they're alive and well (in body at least) on Bluemoon!

(Sorry, is the conspiracy theory that he was already dead rather than still alive? It's hard to keep up with delusions.)

Whatever rocks your boat, I’m not here to convince anyone.
Just to share and support my favorite club.

Of course they are co ops...even Saudis are mingled in this terrible corrupt war.
Back in 2006 I was in that region. For mountaineering. From talking to locals and foreigners, we could conclude that this war wasn’t what the media is/was portraying.

Don’t tell me you believe that the USA went to Iraq to find WMDs, right?
Lovely straw man thrown in at the end.

Can’t move for the fuckers in this forum.

I’ll not comment on the rest of the post as you’re quite clearly a conspiracy nut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.