Premier League Games 1/2/3/4 Jan

Arsenal without a doubt. First opportunity for Raz to ram whinger's words right down his throat

Yes, have to say I agree;
1) would be so sweet to inflict defeat on them, and
2) the league table tells us they are a weaker team than chelsea

Now that would seriously piss me off,even by City standards. ;)
Won't happen, I am sure we will loose before the season is out, but don't see us loosing 5 while the chasing pack don't drop a point, even we can't do that surely, mind you in thought that against Bournemouth many moons ago when 3 0 up at half time in the sunshine, going up then 3 3 full time, ha ha

I think the point being made is yes we are playing but we may lose them 5 games, while the other teams may win there's, so we can loose 5 games technically and still be top on goal difference if the other teams won all 5 and didn't score a shi* load of goals

Yes that's my point as well as the others winning 5 on the spin City have to lose 5 on the spin ergo 10 games... anything other and we increase our points tally and the others have to do even better

Watched with a load of Gooners in Spain and celebrated the last goal with them, Chelsea will catch the rags who are irrelevant anyway. Much rather have a 15 point lead against the Rags than a 14 against the Chavs, blooming obvious to me!

Won't happen, I am sure we will loose before the season is out, but don't see us loosing 5 while the chasing pack don't drop a point, even we can't do that surely, mind you in thought that against Bournemouth many moons ago when 3 0 up at half time in the sunshine, going up then 3 3 full time, ha ha
I was there that day and a certain Ian Bishop was playing for the opposition.

Yes that's my point as well as the others winning 5 on the spin City have to lose 5 on the spin ergo 10 games... anything other and we increase our points tally and the others have to do even better
Getting to mathematical for me now, might have to get Carol vorderman in, would say riley but she is a rag and may cook the figures

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.