Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

Yep. The developers are are trying to release a Wraith. A programme that allows the transaction to be anonymous, like bitcoin. Problem is the said itll be released by end of dec 17. So the price shot up and that assumption and then dropped when it didnt happen. Ive still doubled my money even after the drop.

I also believe that most coins will make a profit over the next 6 months. Purely on the fact that its becoming mainstream. And the more people that jump on the bandwagon. The more youll make (except bitcoin. Id stay clear of that). A prime example is the rags and their 659m followers

That is the one wraith! Bitcoin is outdated but I still think it is the equivalent to online gold, it has no use however due to its limited supply its value is immense.

I do wonder one day though if Satoshis bitcoins will ever move, if they do the whole market will crash.

I think the poster meant $700bn. It IS undervalued. Won't go in too much detail however think of what blockchain technology is aiming to replace. If the value of the technology that will be replaced by Block chain is more than $700bn, then the value of block chain is more than $700bn. Simple really. One example, Think of what Ripple is aiming to replace is SWIFT, think of what SWIFT is worth currently. Then decide what Ripple is worth. Hope that helps.

Yea meant 700bn sorry. In a few years we'll be speaking about trillions!!

There is an ICO I wouldn't mind putting a referral link up for on here if I was allowed.

You literally don't commit any money just sign up and you get a share of coins. When it goes on sale soon I am going to commit about £100 to it and leave it a year like Electroneum.

Just some bits of research info. Nothing concrete.

Have a look at the Refereum mate, if you like it click on my link. 300 points gets you a share of coins, so sign up is 50 points, connecting your twitch account is 200 points and then just use discord for 2 days and you get a guaranteed share.

I think the poster meant $700bn. It IS undervalued. Won't go in too much detail however think of what blockchain technology is aiming to replace. If the value of the technology that will be replaced by Block chain is more than $700bn, then the value of block chain is more than $700bn. Simple really. One example, Think of what Ripple is aiming to replace is SWIFT, think of what SWIFT is worth currently. Then decide what Ripple is worth. Hope that helps.

Sorry but that deffinatly does not help to get a good reflection of value.

Sorry but that deffinatly does not help to get a good reflection of value.
Don't mean got offend in any way but there are ways of valuing assets, my example is one of the easiest ways. Since it didn't help, I'll let someone else to explain it differently.

Swift is a company that handles up to $15 trillion per day in transactions (depends on source). You may have used swift codes to move money overseas.
The issue is the speed it takes to get your money. It can take days. This is because banks need nostro accounts that hold shit load of money all over the world to pay for these transactions. What ripple does it it processes 1500 transactions per second and immediatley settles up anywhere in the world.
So rather than the banks having to wait to be paid, they are paid instantly which means they can move that money about immediately to.
This saves cost considerably. By using ripples blockchain they can save 30% on their cost. By using the blockchain and the coin the saving is 60%. So if you think about all the money that transferred every day accross the world saving that much money. How much do u think it should be valued at just for that 1 coin. Personally. I see it at $125 per coin by end of the year.

Swift is a company that handles up to $15 trillion per day in transactions (depends on source). You may have used swift codes to move money overseas.
The issue is the speed it takes to get your money. It can take days. This is because banks need nostro accounts that hold shit load of money all over the world to pay for these transactions. What ripple does it it processes 1500 transactions per second and immediatley settles up anywhere in the world.
So rather than the banks having to wait to be paid, they are paid instantly which means they can move that money about immediately to.
This saves cost considerably. By using ripples blockchain they can save 30% on their cost. By using the blockchain and the coin the saving is 60%. So if you think about all the money that transferred every day accross the world saving that much money. How much do u think it should be valued at just for that 1 coin. Personally. I see it at $125 per coin by end of the year.

Hope you're right mate. I know next to fuck all about all this but we've had a tip today at work re Ripple and I've invested around £750

Interesting this thread, as somebody familiar with the technology and its limitations.

Reminds me of the horse racing thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.