How many points to win the league?

everton qualified for europa on 61 points
we have 62 points we play thursdays coz we are fucking shite

We would have to afford defeat at anfield before it’s even a remote possibility for me.

Alot has been said about that anfield game and how we might get beaten there but i am very much confident of getting a result there this time, it will be like napoli away, tough but we,ll come on top in the end

Due to a malfunction with my brain I thought Huddersfield was the last game if the season not Soton away. I'll not get a ticket for the south coast game and will also be away for the FA Cup final should we get there.... really fucked off.

As a general question as I'd hate to curse us, does the trophy get presented at the last home game should a team have already won the league or is it always on the last game of the season?

Due to a malfunction with my brain I thought Huddersfield was the last game if the season not Soton away. I'll not get a ticket for the south coast game and will also be away for the FA Cup final should we get there.... really fucked off.

As a general question as I'd hate to curse us, does the trophy get presented at the last home game should a team have already won the league or is it always on the last game of the season?
Fairly sure it would be the last home game

Fairly sure it would be the last home game
That's what I wanted to read but I seem to remember the rags bring presented with the trophy at Everton a few years ago when they'd won it a couple of games previously.

Suppose it'll be what it'll be assuming we manage it.

Good result for us last night. I still see Chelsea as more of a threat than the rags. We are in such a good position though and that helps take pressure off the big games which should mean better performances.

We all looked at Anfield as being the toughest test but as much as they have a great attack they also have a poor defence. We can control the midfield battle, particularly if Silva plays, and will create chances. Yes they will have theirs but I see no reason why we can't beat them. We are due a win at Anfield and this season is the year we will get it.

After Chelsea not winning last night who I think are our closest rivals, I will guess around 83. But I believe we'l get around 92. CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.