• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
-----------------Bravo----------------
Danilo--Tosin--Mangala--Zinchenko
---------------Yaya--------------
------Gundogan-----Fodan----
Bernado------Nmecha--------Diaz

Walker, Otamendi, Dinho, De Bruyne all need rests.

Would be good to see Nmecha start at striker to see if he could be an option for us going forward.

Stones, Kompany and Delph all not worth risking with their recent injuries.

Silva will be away again with personal reasons keeping him out.

Sterling and Sane to come off the bench if we need them.

This is crazy! Why are people so keen to chuck a trophy away? Burnley won't be rolling over for this fixture at all. Also, Foden is injured and stones probs needs some minutes.

Positives to take if we win or lose this one but a draw would be problematic. Would it be unsportsmanlike if, with the scores at 0-0 deep into injury time, Bravo fake-fumbled a backpass into his own net?

We need as strong team as possible,so that we can get through this cup tie at the 1st time of asking, with going into a replay. So I agree with most of the fans that the players need some rest for this tie. So how does Pep play this cup tie, rest to many, and we get beat then he will get a roasting by the press. Pep also has to bare in mind that we have a semi final on the following Tues. against Bristol City. So please Pep play a strong a team as possible, and then get a 3 goal lead then the players can be rested.

Ederson
Danilo Ota Mangala Delph
Fern
Sterling Silva KDB Sane
Aguero

if Silva is out use Silva mkII
rotate players against Bristol (as long as Yaya doesn't start that is).

This is the FA Cup and we need the big guns on display. Too many concentrating on this game at Anfield, and even though I hold them in almost as much disdain as the Rags, it's one we can actually afford to lose even though it would still rankle and the media would be creaming themselves.

I'd rather play a weekend team against Liverpool than Burnley. If we lose at Anfield we are still at least 12 points ahead I'm not arsed about going unbeaten, I'd rather try and win all the cups we can.

This is crazy! Why are people so keen to chuck a trophy away? Burnley won't be rolling over for this fixture at all. Also, Foden is injured and stones probs needs some minutes.
Because we are not greedy people and we like to share things around and it is in our best interests. We have a great chance to win two domestic trophies this year and that should focus our minds. I will also let you into a little secret i.e. we have a great chance winning the CL this year. Imagine that. On its day I believe this team can beat anybody. But the FA Cup is a bridge way to far and infact may torpedo our chances elsewhere. Give the kids a shout and if they give Burnley a good seeing to so much the better.

I'd rather play a weekend team against Liverpool than Burnley. If we lose at Anfield we are still at least 12 points ahead I'm not arsed about going unbeaten, I'd rather try and win all the cups we can.
We have only won once at Anfield in about 40 years and that was a while back now. I would much rather beat the dippers in their own backyard and lose to Burnley if I could choose. You are entitled to your view so lets leave it at that. Ultimately not us but Pep will decide who starts and who is rested and we will all cheer on whoever is wearing blue shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.