Burnley (h) FA Cup 3rd Round pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have only won once at Anfield in about 40 years and that was a while back now. I would much rather beat the dippers in their own backyard and lose to Burnley if I could choose. You are entitled to your view so lets leave it at that. Ultimately not us but Pep will decide who starts and who is rested and we will all cheer on whoever is wearing blue shirts.
Yeah we never win there so we are all use to it anyway.

**** The dippers !! That game will take care of itself when the time comes. I'm paying good money for my Burnley tickets and I'd like to see a strong team..Maybe not the strongest team(I think KDB and Fernandinho need a rest) but if we're at about 70% full strength then I'd settle for that. COME ON CITY !!!!

WHY are people worrying about Anfield that’s two games away? Play a strongish team in this one, rest in the Bristol game then strong at Anfield. Sure Pep will think the same game by game and he certainly won’t put out an academy side.

BRAVO - DANILO , STONES , KOMPANY or ADEBAIYO , ZINCHENKO - BERNARDO , GUNDAGON , TOURE , DIAZ - NMECHA , AGUERO , mixture of youth, experience and international players, and still £200m of talent on display for the people who have paid good money for a ticket , would rather play a stronger team for the League Cup Semi Final 1st leg, because hopefully we are only 180 minutes from another Wembley final , whilst the FA Cup could be a bit of a slog if we get tough draws. The Dipper game is probably our toughest remaining game and they hate us with a passion , since we pushed their nose out of the trough at the top table , we have outplayed the Dippers many times at Klanfield and come way with nowt and i dont expect anything different next week , the fact they will demand a trophy, medals and an open top bus tour for being the 1st team to beat us this season , will be nauseating but we have bigger fish to fry than little a local dust up with the Dippers

-----------------Bravo----------------
Danilo--Tosin--Mangala--Zinchenko
---------------Yaya--------------
------Gundogan-----Fodan----
Bernado------Nmecha--------Diaz

Walker, Otamendi, Dinho, De Bruyne all need rests.

Would be good to see Nmecha start at striker to see if he could be an option for us going forward.

Stones, Kompany and Delph all not worth risking with their recent injuries.

Silva will be away again with personal reasons keeping him out.

Sterling and Sane to come off the bench if we need them.
What is that team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.