Save Our Peg

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rags are out of date living in the past and in the neighbouring City is the best run Club in world football who's owner, and management team, have a vision and the resources to put it in place. The rags are run by a former investment banker who advised the Glazier family during their takeover. The management structure is dated with a dependence on agents when identifying players and managers. The owners see it has a cash cow funding their debt and near bankrupt business in the US. Unless there is someone who has the vision and influence to change it then, it will continue to slowly deteriorate. Mourinho was not a unanimous choice. certainly ticket-tout wasn't in favour but his influence is diminishing, for sure there will be knives out for him he doesnt fit the united way. They will struggle to get a replacement and that may prolong his reign but, ultimately it will all end in tears.

This would be good news. As much as he's a target for disdain (rightfully so) and his team plays awful football, he's a bloody good manager. I don't believe any other manager out there would have this United team as high up in the table as he has them, and I don't believe anyone would have won them any trophies last season. There's nobody they can replace him with that would provide any IMMEDIATE danger for us.

United's "failures" this season are more down their board than they are Mourinho for me. There's something to be said about a club that when a manager who's won majorly everywhere he's been can't cut it at your club.
United's struggles make it so much easier to appreciate the way City is run as a football club.
Yes. Don't underestimate him. Those trophies are real.

but, ultimately it will all end in tears.

I keep re-reading that phrase, cherishing every word. Knowing that those cnuts are going to suffer seems to make this life a little more beautiful than I ever hoped it would be. It makes me think of a wonderful Spring morning in the countryside, with birds singing and cloudless skies. Flowers in bloom and ivy on old church walls.
It makes me feel that I'm content with my lot and I beam a hearty smile to all and sundry on this beautiful morning, because I know, I just absolutely know that the rags are spiralling out of control, heading towards eternal damnation whilst our star is in the ascendancy and we are leaving them far far behind us.

We've said that the last two times and it hasn't happened. Have faith...

In all seriousness, who could they get that would improve that shower?

Pochettino would do a good job there IMO but would take three years to put his own team together. I don't think they are willing to wait that long - their fan base demands instant success, especially where we are likely to win more trophies playing delicious football in the seasons to come.

I don't see many managers getting more out of the team than PEG - they are probably playing pretty much at the limit of their potential - without spending another 300m, and I don't think the Glazers will wear that. Whichever way you look at it, they're in the shit.

He says he's staying at the rags.

Get in!

Yea,just saw the ignorant pricks conference myself then,still full of himself as per,however he did hit a nail on the head when he said "unless the club sack me",not as though it hasn't happened before........

Yea,just saw the ignorant pricks conference myself then,still full of himself as per,however he did hit a nail on the head when he said "unless the club sack me",not as though it hasn't happened before........
It's a back me with loads of cash to buy more shit or sack me plea.

It's a back me with loads of cash to buy more shit or sack me plea.

Definitely,what was the other thing he said,I don't have to bounce around on the touchline like a clown,to show passion ? He's a clown alright,the biggest in the league ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.