Inigo Martinez

Sounds good mate. Only seen him a couple of times but he looked decent in them times. The work that pep has done with otamendi and stones in the last year has been nothing short of exceptional and there is still potential in Martinez that makes me think pep can do the same with him

I agree, it's really incredible the difference he's made on most of the squad really. I was just thinking about this the other day, I mean if you had to rank the degree of improvement for each member of the squad it would be very difficult. Most fans might get similar 1-3 but after that, it's really hard to gauge because there has been so much improvement in everyone

I agree, it's really incredible the difference he's made on most of the squad really. I was just thinking about this the other day, I mean if you had to rank the degree of improvement for each member of the squad it would be very difficult. Most fans might get similar 1-3 but after that, it's really hard to gauge because there has been so much improvement in everyone
Absolutely. There was a phone in on the radiowhen I was on the way to the match on Tuesday about the most improved player - loads were mentioned including Delph Otamendi Stones Sterling Fern, but the caller who said Pep was bang on, as he has improved everyone in the squad

Absolutely. There was a phone in on the radiowhen I was on the way to the match on Tuesday about the most improved player - loads were mentioned including Delph Otamendi Stones Sterling Fern, but the caller who said Pep was bang on, as he has improved everyone in the squad

Agreed, pep has even imo mentioned to make Merlin and kev better players since he has been here! It just shows why he’s streets ahead of PEG when it comes to management and coaching. Another big thing pep has brought to the club is a massive(ahem) sense of togetherness and team spirit? When we score the whole group gets together to celebrate and when they are subbed the embrace between manager and player is genuine and a huge sign of respect? Even the training videos everyone seems so happy and wanting to be here and work hard! Wish pep could stay for 10 years plus but I think we may get 5 out of him max

Problem is, I guess, that we could only use one of Sanchez and Martinez in the CL, as they both have played in the Euro League. Speaks for JFE ... noooo

Problem is, I guess, that we could only use one of Sanchez and Martinez in the CL, as they both have played in the Euro League. Speaks for JFE ... noooo

I thought players that had played Europa could be added to champions league squads?

I thought players that had played Europa could be added to champions league squads?

"A further exemption applies: one player per club who would normally be cup-tied can be registered and eligible to play, so long as his previous club did not field him in the same competition. This means that players can represent two different clubs in the Europa League and Champions League, but only a maximum of one player per club."

wish he’d hurry up & snub us for the rags. Hopefully it’s already a done deal, and they’re just hanging fire until the final details on the route of their celebratory open top bus tour has been finalised

wish he’d hurry up & snub us for the rags. Hopefully it’s already a done deal, and they’re just hanging fire until the final details on the route of their celebratory open top bus tour has been finalised

I think PEG has been watching West Brom’s 8:1;1 formation under Pulis and he fancies 2 or 3 of their players - hopefully.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.