Save Our Peg

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, he will improve their style with entertaining football. Same if they hired someone like Sarri or Jardim. I hope they hire someone who produces dull football with no creativity and who has no appeal for the great players. Giggs it is then.
Hopefully haha

Yea,just saw the ignorant pricks conference myself then,still full of himself as per,however he did hit a nail on the head when he said "unless the club sack me",not as though it hasn't happened before........
That's all he is now, a manager who gets top jobs and gets himself sacked after a few years to coin in the MI££ION$ in severance pay. He usually wins a title beforehand and then lets the shit hit the fan but he's so scared of Guardiola he doesn't appear to even be trying to do that, he hasn't even moved here, he looks utterly miserable, i think after his time at Chelsea he actually hated United but just sees them as another giant pay cheque so will put up with them until he finally gets the boot then he'll be off somewhere else again.

It could be worse. Imagine PEG being our manager. No please don't. He's doing a fine job for the rags in keeping them in our Shadow.

Remember the song Ebony and ivory?

Catalan and Portuguese
Go together in Manc like chalk and cheese
Side by side on the touchline
Happiness and miser-eeee

The rags are out of date living in the past and in the neighbouring City is the best run Club in world football who's owner, and management team, have a vision and the resources to put it in place. The rags are run by a former investment banker who advised the Glazier family during their takeover. The management structure is dated with a dependence on agents when identifying players and managers. The owners see it has a cash cow funding their debt and near bankrupt business in the US. Unless there is someone who has the vision and influence to change it then, it will continue to slowly deteriorate. Mourinho was not a unanimous choice. certainly ticket-tout wasn't in favour but his influence is diminishing, for sure there will be knives out for him he doesnt fit the united way. They will struggle to get a replacement and that may prolong his reign but, ultimately it will all end in tears.
This is so true. United are a dinosaur club from the dressing room to the boardroom. The Glazers have hardly invested anything in the infrastructure. The organisation is built for failure. The model is based on taking as much money out as possible with short-term transfer purchases based more on a quick headlline in Asia than any long-term vision. It's brilliant to watch it happening. The only risk for us City fans is a big takeover from someone with deep pockets but the Glazers will hang on to their cash cow for years because they have so much debt they have no choice. Happy days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.