Liverpool Tickets £221 in City End

No. I can say with certainty that does not happen. All tickets in the away end are given to the visiting club.They are very strictly monitored. I have a friend who knows the Cheif Exec at a Premier League Club. A family member wanted two tickets for a very important match at his ground but requested that they be in the away end. He could not supply them, as he said the away club are responsible for the behaviour of its fans in the away end. If he could not control ticket supply nobody could. All of the away end at Liverpool will have been allocated by City.

This is not true with all clubs, i dont want to drop the name of the club as its an away i go to every year and i get my tickets through a mate who works in the ticket office, this club has every year an allocation of tickets in the away end and i pick them up from their ticket office

Isn't that the same in all walks of life though. If i was paying £25k a year on a box I would want tickets to any game I fancied. Why would the club not favour that person over someone paying £299 up in the gods in SS3 who has loyalty points. It's just business.
Your right . It is the same in all walks of life. The more you pay the better the service you expect and get.Taking it a step further no one looses out if they are prepared to pay over the odds on a ticket website.

Seem to recall I read on here there were Liverpool fans in the City end last season.
There were, and a row of Hadjuk Split fans with Liverpool or half-n-half scarves on

Anyone had their tickets through the post yet?

Bought these before Christmas but not received them yet

I came over for the Arsenal game, May 2016. On the bus going to the ground were a family of mum / dad and three young kids from America all excited about going to their first game.
They had bought tickets for the game six months in advance from a website. He asked me if 230 quid was a decent price in level three Colin Bell. I said it wasn't bad for five tickets. He said ''No, each one''. There was a sharp intake of breath from those around us on the bus!
How does the website get access to selling tickets for home games 6 months in advance or is the club allocating the same seats every game?

I came over for the Arsenal game, May 2016. On the bus going to the ground were a family of mum / dad and three young kids from America all excited about going to their first game.
They had bought tickets for the game six months in advance from a website. He asked me if 230 quid was a decent price in level three Colin Bell. I said it wasn't bad for five tickets. He said ''No, each one''. There was a sharp intake of breath from those around us on the bus!
How does the website get access to selling tickets for home games 6 months in advance or is the club allocating the same seats every game?
Tickets go on sale for all home games in July. They can buy them from city then sell on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.