Bristol City HOME game tickets

There will never ever be a day for me supporting City where I 'can't be bothered' with a semi final.

Amazing how quickly some people turn.

Parents with kids are fine for a 3pm Saturday

7.45 on a school night is a totally different matter

I'm taking my two daughters on Saturday.
Next Tuesday I'm working away
I get that mate as have kids myself I’d just expect some of the others who don’t get a chance to go to pick up the slack

If you can't afford it fair enough(or you work nights etc). If your excuse is "traffic is a bit crap at night" then I think that is shocking. I can make it 240 miles so anyone in the Greater Manchester area has no excuse. Jesus between 1981 and 2011 - THIRTY YEARS - we never made a semi final so let's not get bored so quickly.

Never understand why they have so many games in January doesn't make sense to me after alot of people have a heavy Christmas. I for one would love to go although its not a case of can't be bothered it's simply can't do it even at the ticket prices, which have been brilliant the whole way through this competition

I went the other night, when seemingly nobody could be arsed with the rain at a Premier League game - had the majority of my season ticket row to myself in South Stand level 2.

Taking my lad Saturday because Burnley fans will create a great atmosphere, but admittedly can't be bothered for Bristol, sick of the crap weather and the assault course which is the Manchester rush hour.

Watch it at home.
Same in north level 2 for me Tuesday, empty seats in front behind and to the sides...although have to admit at work in the afternoon I really couldn’t be arsed going but went in the end. I still don’t get what looks to be a real 2 fingers to Tuesday from a lot of season card holders. Hopefully there will be a last minute rush for tickets and a decent crowd as Bristol will being plenty.

Same in north level 2 for me Tuesday, empty seats in front behind and to the sides...although have to admit at work in the afternoon I really couldn’t be arsed going but went in the end. I still don’t get what looks to be a real 2 fingers to Tuesday from a lot of season card holders. Hopefully there will be a last minute rush for tickets and a decent crowd as Bristol will being plenty.

its not just league cup games, its the champions league and some league games as well. imo a lot of season ticket holders, just can't be bothered going anymore. they dont enjoy it, they just go out of habit.

I'm going to bet a lot of people who are at the burnley game wont be season ticket holders, but people who maybe have been priced out and who would be there every week if they could afford it.

Going to this. Missed last tuesdays game and regretted it all week. Noticed a few lads at work saying they find the midweeks too much of a pain with the traffic. Something needs to be done.

I don't mind 7.45 as can get the train but driving is a pain in the arse. This 8pm lark for no appparent reason isn't great. I'm not sure why they are doing this for league games ( traffic perhaps?) as 8pm kicks off mean less kids will go.

On another matter does anyone know a car park close by? £5 or so. Needs to be ten mins walk away ideally but not stuck for an hour after as kid aged 6 going with sister

its not just league cup games, its the champions league and some league games as well. imo a lot of season ticket holders, just can't be bothered going anymore. they dont enjoy it, they just go out of habit.

I'm going to bet a lot of people who are at the burnley game wont be season ticket holders, but people who maybe have been priced out and who would be there every week if they could afford it.
Never understand why they have so many games in January doesn't make sense to me after alot of people have a heavy Christmas. I for one would love to go although its not a case of can't be bothered it's simply can't do it even at the ticket prices, which have been brilliant the whole way through this competition

About time the league cup semi was one game played at the ground of whoever is drawn out first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.