Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of these journos tweets are just recycling guess work from other 'sources'. Some might even be cribbed from here.

I think we'll know by next weekend if it's happening. By all accounts there's a supposed meeting between Guardiola and the top brass to discuss transfer plans. I'm hoping we move for him. He's a player who gives you a chance of winning the CL as well as the PL.

I think we'll know by next weekend if it's happening. By all accounts there's a supposed meeting between Guardiola and the top brass to discuss transfer plans. I'm hoping we move for him. He's a player who gives you a chance of winning the CL as well as the PL.
Not if he plays for Arsenal though :)

If we've had the internal meeting we will know soon enough as I'm sure a bid will shortly follow. £25m would be good business if he helps us win another trophy on top of the league.

I wonder if Sanchez will play in the FA cup for Arsenal this round? If he does it potentially rules him out of say 6 games for us, and reduces his value this season to us as a squad member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.