Security at the Ground

Left luggage between platform 10 and 11 at station. Also pretty sure there is a mini market on station approach that offer a locker service not sure how dodgy it is. Went in to buy a post match can of lilt last season and some spuds were using it.

They were using your Lilt for what? Probably best not to ask.:)

I will try and make this brief but I have some friends over from Ireland going to swamp tonight staying with me who are going to rags tonight and us tomorrow (that was a condition of them coming over, not the rag bit of course). Before anyone asks they are not dirty rags the young lad is a mad football fan, and the dad is country boy into his gaelic and hurling. The problem is that they have a flight back tomorrow night to Ireland and its gonna be a bit tight getting back from game to Stockport and then on to the airport.
Does anyone know if they can bring there bags into the stadium with them? I am assuming that they are locker bags so nothing big and bulky. It would just make things easier for them to tram or tram and train straight from Etihad to Airport.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Used the locker at Piccadilly when on occasions im heading back to Belfast via the airport and that station. I think its £8 for 4 or 6 hours.

https://www.left-baggage.co.uk/en/?context=station

Other than that i dont think youll get in with much more than a backpack.

Left luggage between platform 10 and 11 at station. Also pretty sure there is a mini market on station approach that offer a locker service not sure how dodgy it is. Went in to buy a post match can of lilt last season and some spuds were using it.
It shuts at 11pm so for night matches it can be touch and go if you use the Metro.
There is also a City Stasher service where you can leave bags at various shops/hotels in the scheme.
https://www.visitmanchester.com/visitor-information/travel-information/left-luggage

I would not leave bags in a car unless it is a saloon with separate boot. I picked my son up from University before the last Barcelona home game and left his bag in my estate car under the luggage cover and when we got back it had been broken into and his stuff was gone. It did not wipe the stupid grin off my face though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.