Save Our Peg

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear so many rags saying they hate the Glazers, but remind me again you verminous, treacherous bastards, who was it that fell out with the racehorse people in the first place, thereby enabling the Glazers to take control?

I'm sorry this is one i cannot support. Hate the turd with a passion and the sooner he fucks off, the better.

I’m with you on this, Mr Preston, and I’ve said exactly that previously on Bluemoon

I can’t abide the eye-gouging twat and if he leaves England tomorrow, never to return, it won’t be a day too soon.

It'd be interesting to see who they would target if Mourinho were to leave. I know they've been a fan of Simeone in the past but I could also see them going for Ancelotti. If they did bring him in the league would be sewn up for us

It'd be interesting to see who they would target if Mourinho were to leave. I know they've been a fan of Simeone in the past but I could also see them going for Ancelotti. If they did bring him in the league would be sewn up for us

Imagine the kind of money Simeone would have to spend to acquire the type of players he needs for his style of football.

Glorious.

Imagine the kind of money Simeone would have to spend to acquire the type of players he needs for his style of football.

Glorious.
Not much actually imo, Simeone actually coaches and improves players, I'd say he'd bring Griezmann in and be happy enough with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.