Dual Nationality

or maybe someone with a view contrary to yours which you are unwilling to give space to?
Au contraire, I'm willing to give everyone space, I am merely contradicting their arguments, eg;-

Possession of an EU passport will mean, among other things, the right to reciprocal health care like we currently have under the EHIC scheme.
This will end post Brexit and travellers will need the sort of cover they buy for visiting non EU countries.

Has It been mentioned that European countries would prevent us from holidaying there?

I'm surprised you have not mentioned you've been to Georgia or Serbia before? Maybe look at Malaga (again) for your next trip abroad? :~)

I’ve no idea who you are or what you’ve ever said. Thanks for hanging on my every word regardless.

I’ve no idea who you are or what you’ve ever said. Thanks for hanging on my every word regardless.
It was a joke hence the smiley face, but I'm glad you've not noticed my posts previously it probably means I've not repeated myself 40/50 times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.