Liverpool Tickets £221 in City End

Tickets go on sale for all home games in July. They can buy them from city then sell on.
Thanks, didn't know that.
Makes me laugh how City go after a twitter group offering tickets at face value yet these websites are fleecing fans (and of course possibly selling them to away fans) and seemingly do nothing about it.
One thing we could all do on here is all chip a quid in to buy one ticket. Then we can pass the ticket details on to the club to find the source

Thanks, didn't know that.
Makes me laugh how City go after a twitter group offering tickets at face value yet these websites are fleecing fans (and of course possibly selling them to away fans) and seemingly do nothing about it.
One thing we could all do on here is all chip a quid in to buy one ticket. Then we can pass the ticket details on to the club to find the source
My gut feeling is they already know the source, it doesn't take us buying a ticket from them to establish it, as they sold it themselves to the company.

I think there's a limited number (20/30/50/100?) Tickets saved by the club and all of these major sites have access to these tickets through the club. I don't believe at any time they have 10 tickets in a drawer for the big games but once sold they can get them from a pool. It seems nonsensical to me to think that city fans with 20000 points are joining up to sell 10 seats together for the biggest games of the season?

Last edited:
My gut feeling is they already know the source, it doesn't take us buying a ticket from them to establish it, as they sold it themselves to the company.

My gut feeling is there's a limited number (20/30/50/100?) Tickets saved by the club and all of these major sites have access to these tickets through the club. I don't believe at any time they have 10 tickets in a drawer for the big games but once sold they can get them from a pool. It seems nonsensical to me to think that city fans with 20000 points are joining up to sell 10 seats together for the biggest Games of the season?
I think these sites just take a gamble on being able to source the tickets? if not you get your money back? obv i could be majorly wrong!!, i’ll be honest i paid £90 for a burnley away ticket from one last season, because it was my only chance of getting one, no way am i prepared to pay the £245 being asked this season!!!

My tickets arrived today

Would love to know why it says £27.00 on the ticket but we were charged £30.00

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.