Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of people in here getting real worked up over our future fourth choice centerback
giphy.gif

I would look at Ben Mee rather than Evans, he used to be a full back and has good ability on the ball naturally left sided, he's in a side where he has to defend and is under pressure, does it very well and for me a better option than Evans

The only way this makes sense is if West brom sell him for half the price of Martinez release clause, otherwise I just dont see why/how this guy could ever fit into a Pep's team...if we saving money to sign Sanchez, I can understand the move but from a talent standpoint, I just cant get my head round way we'd want this guy...

Not fair on Mangala if we sell him now, he should at least stay till the end of the season and collect his PL medal.

The only way this makes sense is if West brom sell him for half the price of Martinez release clause, otherwise I just dont see why/how this guy could ever fit into a Pep's team...if we saving money to sign Sanchez, I can understand the move but from a talent standpoint, I just cant get my head round way we'd want this guy...
If the club plans to somehow shift Kompany next summer and bring in top talent (Koulibaly/Skriniar/Hernandez) to eventually replace Ota, Evans' transfer starts to make a lot of sense. Experienced benchwarmer that knows the league inside out. But if Komps stays for another season, I don't understand it.
I've seen 3-4 of JE's games this season and think he's very good for 4th choice defender. The question is who's going to be 2nd/3rd.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.