Manchester City Executive Visits India As Owners Look to Expand Reach

If it takes of in India there is plenty of money to be made I presume we will by another club there in the next 18 months.

I looked at China for March this year but it’s a pain to get in to. There’s pricey visas plus detailed travel itineraries to provide. Not your usual away day!

I wouldn't mind betting there has been a lot of work done on this, its a huge untapped market and these guys know exactly what it takes to corner it.

Being Indian you will know that 99% of your football followers either support the Rags or Dippers , because they have been force fed these clubs for decades , it will take donkeys years for us to make any inroads and create a supporter base in India

We heard all that about the American market we now have not people watching city games than any other team plus we sell out there now. Having a team in India will make a difference too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.