Burnley (3rd rd FA Cup) Post Match thread

I think that's a bit of a lazy comparison tbh. Burnley have played pretty good football this season. What do you expect ? They were to going to open up and go all out agaisnt us.

He's done a great job, considering how little they spend.
They’ve not played good football at all.

They have stayed compact and won games whilst scoring less than 1 per game.

not every manager can spend hundreds of millions on attacking players ffs

It isn't anti football and for club like Burnley to be 7th in the prem (while beating chelsea and drawking against spurs, united and liverpool) is a brilliant achievement. Getting like red cafe on here at times.
Spot on mate. I queried the anti football statement in the matchday thread

Gundogan is really starting to irritate me, he was bordering on appalling today until that wonderful piece of individual magic.

That's the issue. He isn't good enough to be our regular number ten, though, even with his keen eye for a a pass.

And he sure as damn it doesn't do enough in the rest of the midfield. He doesn't get involved enough and was lucky that both Dave and Fernandinho did his donkey work for him today.

Again, Sane falls into the same category. We don't stretch the pitch nearly as well when he's not play, but he's been stealing a place in this team for weeks, only in my opinion.

He is starting to give the attitude he already thinks he has made it, not willing to so the basics and tracking back?

Imagine how good this kid can be when he matures.

Ha, funny how people see the same game differently. I thought Gundogan was very good today!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.