United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect a lot of them will have completely fallen out of love with football by then, so will claim indifference. Too much money in the game now for their liking.
For decades we suffered shit from them.Now the shoes on the other foot it truly hurts the mard bastards.
Long may it continue.
There`ll be more tears when hopefully Pep extends his contract.However I feel Jose will not hang about,should that happen.

Wait until we learn why United really played on Friday night against Derby.

Will sum up those arrogant twats to a tee.

Haha.

This was the official reason:

Manchester City face Burnley at home during that time slot and both Manchester clubs cannot play at home on the same date due to policing issues.

As City had the more recent Premier League game, it was decided that the United match should be moved to Friday night to even out the days between games for all clubs involved.

This was the official reason:

Manchester City face Burnley at home during that time slot and both Manchester clubs cannot play at home on the same date due to policing issues.

As City had the more recent Premier League game, it was decided that the United match should be moved to Friday night to even out the days between games for all clubs involved.
Just shows who the main player in town is these days :)
City get to play Saturday, which meant the Moston Rags Socks had to push their game to Sunday and the rags to a Friday evening.

City's game would not have been on the Sunday because of the League Cup semi on Tuesday.

Just shows who the main player in town is these days :)
City get to play Saturday, which meant the Moston Rags Socks had to push their game to Sunday and the rags to a Friday evening.

City's game would not have been on the Sunday because of the League Cup semi on Tuesday.

Surprised Moaninho didn’t have a moan about it.

For decades we suffered shit from them.Now the shoes on the other foot it truly hurts the mard bastards.
Long may it continue.
There`ll be more tears when hopefully Pep extends his contract.However I feel Jose will not hang about,should that happen.
You really don't have to take our success so personally. Enjoy your own moment now and let's enjoy some great competition in the coming decade. Great to have two Manchester teams competitive at last. Best of luck to both of us. Sooner you boys than Liverpool any day.

You really don't have to take our success so personally. Enjoy your own moment now and let's enjoy some great competition in the coming decade. Great to have two Manchester teams competitive at last. Best of luck to both of us. Sooner you boys than Liverpool any day.
Some of our older fans have that carved in their soul i think, that is just footy. I am fortunate in i have managed to expunge the 90's from my head and it would indeed explain a great deal and in the 80's i was busy eating worms and murdering woodlouse wholesale.

I get to see the vast majority of my life seemingly with us set at the top or there about now. Considering i would have been happy with a league cup or sneaky FA cup i am in dream land. The schadenfreude needs to be maintained though for banter related purposes at least :-D

From Fergusons horse dealings onward there has been a rot in your club, before that it was all football focused with the knowledge on the field comes first. Since then your eye has been off the ball in various ways i think. The Glazers have done brilliant if your a suit but i feel they treat the source of your financial might like a shabby golden goose who can be abused and still lay golden eggs. Those fans/clients/customers they want come with watching great football not just the unveiling of a famous name every year. It is very short sighted and indeed i think counter productive to the ideal business your suits must surely desire, namely greater revenues and less interest payments on debts owed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.