Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

I’m trading crypto on etoro, invested in 700 dollars in XRP (ripple) and got 1175 shares which are now trading at approx 3 dollars a share. I’m closing my trades once the predicted price of 4.5 - 5 dollars hits. Not an expert in all this but just assuming everything has its peak price

I’m trading crypto on etoro, invested in 700 dollars in XRP (ripple) and got 1175 shares which are now trading at approx 3 dollars a share. I’m closing my trades once the predicted price of 4.5 - 5 dollars hits. Not an expert in all this but just assuming everything has its peak price

Minus any fees and the 20XRP cost of opening a wallet, assuming you are storing on a wallet and not kept on an exchange

Minus any fees and the 20XRP cost of opening a wallet, assuming you are storing on a wallet and not kept on an exchange

Etoro charges a 25 dollar withdrawal fee, no wallet necessary goes back into my PayPal where I deposited it from

Electroneum rocketed up today. Not bad considering Cryptopia have frozen ETN/LTC transactions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice, mate.

Reckon it can get to £1?

Would love to see it get on a couple more exchanges.

I do mate I really do. It's 2 decimal places and aiming at the mobile market means it has a great chance of mass adoption. Going to be tough not selling if it gets up to 50p a coin

Edgeless is meant to announce something tomorrow, I wanted to buy some to sell it fast but my coinbase is taking 72 hours to send to the exchange.

You got alot of electroneum mate?
I had 4500 then added another 4000 right before it rocketed which was handy. Toying with grabbing a few more as I’m confident it will get to at least £1. Agree though, 50p would be a remarkable achievement and I’d be very tempted to sell a chunk if it got there.

Apparently they’ve a number of announcements to make over the next few weeks so it could really move quite quickly - or that’s the hope.

Naturally there’s a risk but I’ve only ever put £150 into Cryptos from the off and made money from LTC and ETH which I’ve used for getting ETN.

Are you in any others? Stellar keeps getting mentioned but not sure if I’ve missed the boat.

I had 4500 then added another 4000 right before it rocketed which was handy. Toying with grabbing a few more as I’m confident it will get to at least £1. Agree though, 50p would be a remarkable achievement and I’d be very tempted to sell a chunk if it got there.

Apparently they’ve a number of announcements to make over the next few weeks so it could really move quite quickly - or that’s the hope.

Naturally there’s a risk but I’ve only ever put £150 into Cryptos from the off and made money from LTC and ETH which I’ve used for getting ETN.

Are you in any others? Stellar keeps getting mentioned but not sure if I’ve missed the boat.

They just put something on Twitter saying they are working on a major partnership so you are probably right to buy more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.