Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
In before the Liverpool game I heard today. Would be very surprised if he played at Forest tomorrow.

Pretty sure he wouldn’t have played tomorrow regardless. If we get him this window, and it’s still a big if, I suspect it’ll be right at the end of January.

Things are getting moving then. Still think this will be a long drawn out affair while Arsenal beg and plead to try and convince any half decent player to join them. Those thinking he'll be in in time for Liverpool are mad.

By the way I've also heard that we won't sell UNTIL we have a replacement in. No sign of a replacement at present..

Pretty sure he wouldn’t have played tomorrow regardless. If we get him this window, and it’s still a big if, I suspect it’ll be right at the end of January.

Wouldn't it be in Arsenal's interest to have him in our squad for the Liverpool game to increase the chances of us preventing Liverpool getting any points from the game??

Things are getting moving then. Still think this will be a long drawn out affair while Arsenal beg and plead to try and convince any half decent player to join them. Those thinking he'll be in in time for Liverpool are mad.

However as it's fa cup this weekend it makes sense that there would of been contact before the game tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.