Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to note in that article that we putting Martinez on halt because of CL regulations.

Can only add one player into our CL squad who has played Europa League football.
As long as this doesn't mean we are signing Johnny Evans then I'm all for it.

Really? Just had a quick look at latest on twitter and from what I can see he IS in the squad for the forest game..

Let's see how it pans out. He is only tied if he gets on the pitch but I did hear some chat today that we had essentially asked that he not be involved and that a bid is essentially on the table.

Let's see how it pans out. He is only tied if he gets on the pitch but I did hear some chat today that we had essentially asked that he not be involved and that a bid is essentially on the table.

Nice one pal, I certainly hope you are right. The squad list I saw had 19 names in it anyway, along with Ozil and the rest, so as you say, he may not get anywhere near the pitch even if that is true and he has travelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.