Ilkay Gundogan - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked much closer to the Dortmund version today.

Pleased for him. Was worried his last injury might have fucked him up.
I think there is definitely still some hesitancy in his play (which is a cumulative result of all of his injury woes, not just the last one) but hopefully he is slowly working himself out of that.

He was pretty physical on occasion today & is now yards quicker than he was.
True—he played well, but still looked a bit apprehensive, especially in the first half, holding back on slightly higher risk through passes that Kevin would have launched without hesitation.

As I said, I think he is coming around, though.

True—he played well, but still looked a bit apprehensive, especially in the first half, holding back on slightly higher risk through passes that Kevin would have launched without hesitation.

As I said, I think he is coming around, though.

KDB is just better than him in that area tbf though. A few weeks ago Gundogan was playing most of his game facing our goal when he got the ball, like an England midfielder.

He is shaking all that off now.

tumblr_p25e5p0vSg1tf8a5ao1_500.gif

That is just pure filth. How the hell do you put back spin on a ball with a back heel? I can’t even put curl on a ball!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.