Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to be calling me a prick either. It was a genuine question.

It read though as a smart arse question in my opinion aimed at taking the piss, not that it bothered me anyway, half this forum is about taking the piss and having a joke with each other.

And it was genuinely.answered they are all Prem Stats of the official site.

Like I said problem with written word is it can be interpretated the wrong way when read so even if a genuine question it could be seen as different.

Anyone who uses fifa games as a way to judge a player should be banned from posting on sensible.forums.

Last edited:
It read though as a smart arse question in my opinion aimed at taking the piss, not that it bothered me anyway, half this forum is about taking the piss and having a joke with each other.

And it was genuinely.answered they are all Prem Stats of the official site.

Like I said problem with written word is it can be interpretated the wrong way when read so even if a genuine question it couldbe seen as different.

Did you just call me a ****?

On the Grauniad podcast, Barry Glendenning said he doesn't look much like a footballer - he looks more like your friendly local butcher. Pissed myself. Another Grauniad special when someone wrote (forget who about - probably some clown like Eric Dier) "trundled around the pitch like some heavy piece of garden furniture"........ quality.

This is precisely my view on these type of signings. They're a huge gamble and the likes of Bayern don't make these signings. If you want to win all the big trophies, you sign world class players. Not players of Maguire's level.

This imo is a complete myth. We want the best team in the world not necessarily the best players - they are not necessarily inclusive.

I'd certainly rather we paid £20m more for Maguire than sign Jonny Evans.

why don't we go for that young English defender from everton,looks cool on the ball great passer and imo will grow to be a top top world class cb with the help of pep,,

john stones :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.